NT's FIRST? *NO *** CHALLENGE* 68% of you are still not ***ping after 1 Week

Still in... Real talk.. i think i might swear off jacking off for the rest of my life!! I have more energy, my memory is better, my acne is improving, andi've been sleeping so well! also I've been reading about sexual transmutation where you take your sexual energy and refocus it into other things thatneed your energy... Sexual energy is one of the biggest factors that drive us, so if you learn to channel it into other things you can reach levels ofgreatness you never knew existed... On another note if you simply bottle up this energy you'll probably ended up breaking down

im still in
pimp.gif

Quick question: (Don't know if it's been answered) How do you know that people aren't lying about this? I mean srsly, I'd just post "Ihaven't" when truth is I've been at it all day

I've given up on masturbation period. Its already been like over a month. I don't even bother to count.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Quick question: (Don't know if it's been answered) How do you know that people aren't lying about this? I mean srsly, I'd just post "I haven't" when truth is I've been at it all day
These are NTers your talking about of course they're lying
laugh.gif

I've been on vacation for the last 5 days and in those 5 days I haven't got to fap once
mad.gif
mad.gif

When I get home tomorrow...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Still in... Real talk.. i think i might swear off jacking off for the rest of my life!! I have more energy, my memory is better, my acne is improving, and i've been sleeping so well! also I've been reading about sexual transmutation where you take your sexual energy and refocus it into other things that need your energy... Sexual energy is one of the biggest factors that drive us, so if you learn to channel it into other things you can reach levels of greatness you never knew existed... On another note if you simply bottle up this energy you'll probably ended up breaking down
tecca nena wrote:

im out ....damn i had to get high
all in 2 day's time huh fam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Still in... Real talk.. i think i might swear off jacking off for the rest of my life!! I have more energy, my memory is better, my acne is improving, and i've been sleeping so well! also I've been reading about sexual transmutation where you take your sexual energy and refocus it into other things that need your energy... Sexual energy is one of the biggest factors that drive us, so if you learn to channel it into other things you can reach levels of greatness you never knew existed... On another note if you simply bottle up this energy you'll probably ended up breaking down
tecca nena wrote:

im out ....damn i had to get high
all in 2 day's time huh fam
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom