Nt's greatest stories... Vol. Can you fill me in (no rainbow)

So after reading the Smush Parker thread I realized there are more great stories to be re-told. Spread the knowledge. It's 3 am I work graves and I need some lolz.
pimp.gif

So after reading the Smush Parker thread I realized there are more great stories to be re-told. Spread the knowledge. It's 3 am I work graves and I need some lolz.
pimp.gif

what about the story from a couple months back when an NT'er was caught talkin to underage girls online then all the funny vampire pics/gfs came out... i was dead!

i cant remember it too clearly but i think he was from NYC.. help me out..

what about the story from a couple months back when an NT'er was caught talkin to underage girls online then all the funny vampire pics/gfs came out... i was dead!

The smush story was funny but I have to give dude props. He handled it better than 95% of dudes would.

The smush story was funny but I have to give dude props. He handled it better than 95% of dudes would.

Originally Posted by SINce1987

That Joe Rivera cat or whatever. Dude that goes around saying he's niketalk or some silly thing like that.
laugh.gif

That Joe Rivera cat or whatever. Dude that goes around saying he's niketalk or some silly thing like that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 someone plz pull the thread up!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thread got deleted i believe

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thread got deleted i believe

Back
Top Bottom