NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

http://www.armslist.com/posts/28166...erringer-38---357-mag-compact-off-duty-police

on consignment at a shop i stopped by as we speak, great price. usually i see them goin for closer to a G

mainly known from blade runner and Bad Boys if ppl were wondering where uve seen it before. American Made :pimp:

also, a dude put me on the Stoeger line... essientially Berettas made in Turkey on Italian equipment to reduce costs... i kinda want the rotating barrell 9mm cougar now... exact same gun as the NATO beretta cougar all metal and rotating barrel in a 9mm w/15 rd sounds fun. i could prob dump a whole mag inside a softball like nothin. wouldnt mind a new 12 gauge either

cant stop buying budget guns... lol

P.S mods if not allowed plz delete posting its not an auction though so to my knowledge its fair game

Last edited:

http://www.armslist.com/posts/28166...erringer-38---357-mag-compact-off-duty-police

on consignment at a shop i stopped by as we speak, great price. usually i see them goin for closer to a G

mainly known from blade runner and Bad Boys if ppl were wondering where uve seen it before. American Made :pimp:

also, a dude put me on the Stoeger line... essientially Berettas made in Turkey on Italian equipment to reduce costs... i kinda want the rotating barrell 9mm cougar now... exact same gun as the NATO beretta cougar all metal and rotating barrel in a 9mm w/15 rd sounds fun. i could prob dump a whole mag inside a softball like nothin. wouldnt mind a new 12 gauge either

cant stop buying budget guns... lol

P.S mods if not allowed plz delete posting its not an auction though so to my knowledge its fair game
thats a crazy price... you're right they're always around $1,000. I cant make up my mind if I should start building a 10/22 or a new AR... now this is in the mix lol

wifey aint a fan of the 45... think i might sell it and get the xds 9mm

you got a XDm .45, right?

xds is dope, I have an XDm 9mm compact and absolutely love it. I'm sure the xds is just as nice, at a better price point. is your 45 the compact version?

Last edited:
thats a crazy price... you're right they're always around $1,000. I cant make up my mind if I should start building a 10/22 or a new AR... now this is in the mix lol

Build a 10/22 or other tactical .22 with the amount of serious 5.56 guns you own id say havin a cheap trainer its a phenomenal idea. I posted awhile back the next gun im gettin is a tacticool .22 that didnt happen but i still have my eyes open for a nice 10/22 build or arx160 or s&w moe 15/22.

Orginally i thought the cheaper route would be snag an old 10/22 and build it. But seems like nobody wants to part with theirs anymore. Extremely tough to find a good used one with threaded barrel for under 300. After parts ur lookin at 500 for a decent build. Which is why infigure maybe let someone else that time n cost. Found a nice slidefire stock one with apex trigger and green reticle for 450 that id buy today if everytime i saw a moe 15/22 decked out i didnt cream myself. Eventually i wanna get the batf stamp for a real can/supressor n snipe squirrels n such from my balcony.

Last edited:
Build a 10/22 or other tactical .22 with the amount of serious 5.56 guns you own id say havin a cheap trainer its a phenomenal idea. I posted awhile back the next gun im gettin is a tacticool .22 that didnt happen but i still have my eyes open for a nice 10/22 build or arx160 or s&w moe 15/22.

Orginally i thought the cheaper route would be snag an old 10/22 and build it. But seems like nobody wants to part with theirs anymore. Extremely tough to find a good used one with threaded barrel for under 300. After parts ur lookin at 500 for a decent build. Which is why infigure maybe let someone else that time n cost. Found a nice slidefire stock one with apex trigger and green reticle for 450 that id buy today if everytime i saw a moe 15/22 decked out i didnt cream myself. Eventually i wanna get the batf stamp for a real can/supressor n snipe squirrels n such from my balcony.
I plan on building a 9mm suppressed AR SBR... I might just grab the 10/22 STOCK and sit on it for now.

gunna go mp5 style or AR or other? hah

guys like yourself and richie Id say jus get a dedicated .22 upper

sure u guys prob have lowers layin around collectin dust. at least with a setup like that u could practice with pretty much an identical platform and still get all the tacticool ish

gunna go mp5 style or AR or other? hah

guys like yourself and richie Id say jus get a dedicated .22 upper

sure u guys prob have lowers layin around collectin dust. at least with a setup like that u could practice with pretty much an identical platform and still get all the tacticool ish
AR but dedicated 9mm lower so no swapping out uppers. I was also considering just buying the 9mm kit for my UMP but I don't feel like swapping barrels every time I wanna go back to .45, UMP9 looks so clean though with the curved mag.

Last edited:
I finally went out and bought a gun after a year or two of saying I wanted to get one. I didn't do a whole lot of research, and basically just walked in to the gun store and looked for something that caught my eye. I've wanted a 1911, but someone told me it's kind of a finicky gun, and probably not a good choice for a first gun. I narrowed it down to a Beretta 92fs in the INOX finish, a HK USP .40, and a Sig P226. The Beretta was probably my favorite of the three, but my brother already has one, so I figured I'd just borrow it whenever I wanted to shoot it. The Sig had better grips than the HK, but the HK fit my giant hands better and felt more balanced, so I went with that. I've only had my gun for two weeks and put 200 rounds through it, and I already want to buy another one. Maybe the one gun per 30 days law isn't so bad lol. I'm definitely going with a 1911, though. I'm looking at either a Kimber, or saving up and trying to find a good deal on a Wilson Combat.

I'm definitely going with a 1911, though. I'm looking at either a Kimber, or saving up and trying to find a good deal on a Wilson Combat.

If that's an option, save for the Wilson.

Buy once, cry once.

As far as 1911's go, there are a lot of reasonably priced options. The springfield TRP is one of the best values out there, especially if you can find a used one. Take a look at Colt's offerings (XSE, or even a basic 1991, or a colt rail gun) Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special, a used Ed Brown Special Forces; there are a lot of good 1911 choices out there under $2k.

Right now, the Les Baer TRS is my pants creamer :D

HK for a first pistol... youre doing it... RIGHT haha

i wouldnt trade my experiences flippin cheap guns for anything as ive learned what to look for, what i like and dont like etc. whats worth paying for and what isnt. butttt if i had an extra stack laying around when i jumped face first into gun-damania

of the initial choices i woulda gone p226 as its pretty much the favorite service weapon of anyone i know with real combat experience. but u really cant go wrong when ur spending more than 500 on a polymer or mostly polymer pistol n 2014 theyre all gunna be as reliable as ull ever need if cared for. serbian. austrian.german. italian. turkish. bulgarian. american. doesnt matter at this point the equipment has been around for so long and counterfeitted and re engineered that weapons everywhere are good... even the cheap turkish shops makin cz clones for 300 bones make them for military n leo n their country.

you can get zastava cz99 or an arcus 98 which are service pistos in europe brand new for under 400 dollars on buds or other american sites

i love america :smile:

Last edited:
Got my lower put together today. Definitely have to give props to Robb Jensen at VA Arms. I'm lucky to live a few miles from one of the best gunshops on the east coast, and Robb is one of the best armorers in the country.

He put it together in about 20 minutes while I browsed and did it how it's supposed to be done, cleaned up the trigger and staked the castle but in 2 places. Quick iPhone pics

*edit* forgot to mention he didn't charge anything 8)

http://s269.photobucket.com/user/VS...3BF1B598-0DB7-4E0B-ADF9-8AE982DE4DBF.jpg.html

http://s269.photobucket.com/user/VS...1DED7C5C-433B-4E3E-9690-C341322E03F4.jpg.html

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind dropping the money on it, but I don't see any practicality to it, I LOVE Mateba models, but overall, I can see myself leaving it at home, shooting it at the range, hell maybe not even shoot because it'd be damn near impossible to get it repaired.

So pretty just something nice to look at :lol:

I wouldn't mind dropping the money on it, but I don't see any practicality to it, I LOVE Mateba models, but overall, I can see myself leaving it at home, shooting it at the range, hell maybe not even shoot because it'd be damn near impossible to get it repaired.

So pretty just something nice to look at
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
What the hell is that???

That's crazy how it fires from the bottom cylinder... not a fan of revolvers but there are some cool looking variations out there

Yup, but that's what really sells it for me

It's ridiculous how much they go for nowadays, closest I'll probably ever get to owning a Mateba would be a Chiappa Rhino, but I'm looking at getting a Sig P220 when I get my CHL

Thats a sweet looking gun... without that compensator hanging off the front it would be really clean but function over form I guess.

I hate it hah

Ordered another gun :smh

Im cutting myself off.... its backordered so it didnt hit my account yet so as of now but when it does itsa wrap. Imma vacuum the couch now for when i gotta sleep on it. I had to do it tho im finallllly gettin my MD liscence which means giving up my PA gun perks a 6 hour class n various other baby back ********

Hopefully it gets n stock soon..

Its a cz sp01 clone made by a company called canik55
They do machining for boeing and supply leo n military n the eastern block. From what ive gathered many ppl that own both say the fit and finish is actually better than the CZ. Less machining marks because of the MIM.

Anyone in the market for a cheap alternative to a glock or m&p. The tp-9 is a walther pp9 clone kinda. 19 rds. Comes loaded. Reallll solid reviews. Turkey is taking over the budget pistol market. If i was a single man id buy the canik55 t120 too. Looks exactly like the jericho (baby deagle)

Alright JEWSEEJAY, took your advice and had to drive to another city but I got it lol... It shouldn't look like this for long. That CZ clone looks sweet too 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Nice man :pimp:

Cant lose with a 10/22 endlesssss stock options. Cant beat parts avilability or pricing either

Heres the short list of stocks ive been lookin at...

Slidefire

Only downfall is the 450 price tag :x

Ive seen the stock on rifle go for 450 tho used

Archangel Nomad

Good price on these but need the side picitanny rails added to look right imo

ATI /psuedo stock as in can be purchased off shelf

This is likely the route ill take now since it can be had for 320 delivered and i can spend the extra scratch on cool stuff like the pic. A nice red/green dot. Fore grip. Flash supressor. New trigger. Bipod

I've already had my 10/22 build planned out just never jumped into it... Hopefully I'll be picking up my stock today. Kinda tempted to go pop off a few shots in the back yard lol.

Word. Cant wait to aee the finished product.
And jus one more tine for those who may have skimmed over. Buy urself a canik55 or tristar pistol. They r clones of CZs which arnt pooular here n the states but some of the most accurate/ergonomic small arms u can buy. High end shooting comps are dominated by the accu shadow. But i digress these pistols are worth 5-6 hundred its jus they arnt popular here yet. The tp9 is an issue weapon for several different mililtaties overseas. If its good enough for a government contract its good enough to go put holes n paper. 20 years ago americans didnt know much about glocks or cz either. In time the price of these pistols will go up. Its alrdy happening as lgs all over the country are gettin their hands on them

If its imported/produced by tristar/canik55/tisas/sar/eaa its a turkish iso9000 factory made weapon and will do its job and perform with pistols costin twice as much. Again if its good enough for lockhead martin and boeing.... im good hah and anyone i know who owns both say its a more refined finish than their cz... go figure

The biggest draw for me tho is they take cz mags/springs and grips also so even if they hadnt alrsy been picked up by major online retailers like buds it wouldnt even matter what kinda aftermarket support they had cuz most cz stuff works. Dave at cz custom shop works on the canik55 long now as well as tanfoglio which is an italian clone.
Beretta moved its factories for stoeger,benelli and others to turkey

The EAA importers are turkished based now as well

For whatever reason its jus cheaper to produce quality firearms there not a "cheaper" gun. I cant wait till i get mine now. Im definatelyyyt gettin the t100 (baby eagle) at some point

I wanted a slide fire for my ak for poops and giggles. Not for 450 though when I checked their prices. :x what a joke. You could have one custom made at a metal shop for cheaper.

Word. Cant wait to aee the finished product.
And jus one more tine for those who may have skimmed over. Buy urself a canik55 or tristar pistol. They r clones of CZs which arnt pooular here n the states but some of the most accurate/ergonomic small arms u can buy. High end shooting comps are dominated by the accu shadow. But i digress these pistols are worth 5-6 hundred its jus they arnt popular here yet. The tp9 is an issue weapon for several different mililtaties overseas. If its good enough for a government contract its good enough to go put holes n paper. 20 years ago americans didnt know much about glocks or cz either. In time the price of these pistols will go up. Its alrdy happening as lgs all over the country are gettin their hands on them

If its imported/produced by tristar/canik55/tisas/sar/eaa its a turkish iso9000 factory made weapon and will do its job and perform with pistols costin twice as much. Again if its good enough for lockhead martin and boeing.... im good hah and anyone i know who owns both say its a more refined finish than their cz... go figure

The biggest draw for me tho is they take cz mags/springs and grips also so even if they hadnt alrsy been picked up by major online retailers like buds it wouldnt even matter what kinda aftermarket support they had cuz most cz stuff works. Dave at cz custom shop works on the canik55 long now as well as tanfoglio which is an italian clone.
Beretta moved its factories for stoeger,benelli and others to turkey

The EAA importers are turkished based now as well

For whatever reason its jus cheaper to produce quality firearms there not a "cheaper" gun. I cant wait till i get mine now. Im definatelyyyt gettin the t100 (baby eagle) at some point
I held one of those Tri Stars last night at Academy when I went to pick up my 10/22 looked and felt like a much more expensive gun.

Back
Top Bottom