NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

those look like truglo sights on that glock :smokin

heres my xdm and ppq. gotta get a better pic of the AR
]

Nice. I had a ppq m1 for a minute and liked it alot, best trigger on a stock poly gun i've ever felt. I just hated the fact there were so few aftermarket sight makers, and spare parts seemed difficult to obtain. And magazines were not cheap and could be hard to obtain (less of a problem now, it seems)

Nice. I had a ppq m1 for a minute and liked it alot, best trigger on a stock poly gun i've ever felt. I just hated the fact there were so few aftermarket sight makers, and spare parts seemed difficult to obtain. And magazines were not cheap and could be hard to obtain (less of a problem now, it seems)

the PPQ is an impressive gun, but mags and parts are expensive as hell like you said.
Was actually leaning towards a glock 19 until i held the PPQ, the gun literally felt like it was custom molded to fit my hands :wow: :smokin. And cant forget about that light trigger pull and that short reset :smokin..never took another look at the glock 19 after that :lol:

Just got my first joint, I'm a newb to the whole gun thing

Damb famb you went all out for your first purchase HK .45 nice. Get out to the range and shoot that thing.

I been thinking about going to the range.. Funny my parents were law enforcement and had at home weapons but I have never  fired a gun in my life.. NYC gun laws make you shook to even think about touching one let alone firing but since I reside in the south its almost a requirement. If I ever do get a piece it will be in a coded save my *** is crazy lol 

One of my honies got jammed up in some mess so these lawyer fees piling up. He bought it brand new on a Monday, Tuesday night it was for sale. Signed this joint over to me for 400, he never took out the case

^well gatdamn. $400 for a NIB hk45c. That's not even a come up, that's the steal of the century.

You should definitely buy that man a bottle, or another 'de-stresser'....

That's such a good deal I was immediately envious and bitter for a second :lol: Good for you

Last edited:
I don't really know much about guns, like I said I'm a newb. I just starting reading into guns the last 2 months when I decoded it was time for me to cop. Said he paid a stack and one of my co workers said I would be crazy if I passed up the deal. Guess I got a hell of a steal then, supposed to hit the range next weekend to "un Ds" her.

I don't really know much about guns, like I said I'm a newb. I just starting reading into guns the last 2 months when I decoded it was time for me to cop. Said he paid a stack and one of my co workers said I would be crazy if I passed up the deal. Guess I got a hell of a steal then, supposed to hit the range next weekend to "un Ds" her.

Nah man you will hate it. Let me buy it off you before you can't get your money back. You live in MI right ?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] yes sir all my life

Too late dudes done put me on game. More than welcome to partake in some shooting action at the range. Teach ya boy how to use this joint.

Anyone use the gunbroker website to purchase firearms

Do they go with state by state laws or you just have to be 21?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] yes sir all my life
Too late dudes done put me on game. More than welcome to partake in some shooting action at the range. Teach ya boy how to use this joint.

We can try it some weekend. You have to shoot it to make sure you like it. Hk has so many different variances it gets tricky. I rented one at the range before I bought my HK usp and loved the one I rented. So I bought my Hk usp .40 and went straight to the range to fire it and it wasn't the same and I hated it. Then I did some research and found out that there is like 20 different trigger variants. The one I got was the police variant and the trigger pull was very unique And hard to get use plus it's a big gun and not easy to conceal,

Anyone use the gunbroker website to purchase firearms

Do they go with state by state laws or you just have to be 21?

I've never bought from then but I have bought online and they send to your local Ffl and they handle all the paperwork

Back
Top Bottom