NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Shooting outdoors is a lot of fun. We have the ability to shoot from 100 yards to 1,250 yards on a variety of paper and steel targets. Plus several pistol/carbine bays. I rarely shoot indoors anymore. I'll go out of convenience to sight in a red dot sight on a pistol or rifle.

Last edited:
just picked this up-can't wait to go pew pew...
1911.jpg

A real mans weapon! They all fall to the .45 ball!

John Moses Browning was an alien. Imagine crafting something 10+ decades ago... 100+ years and it still being the pinnacle of its class.

If all the ones I wanted werent thousands of dollars I'd have dozens.

When I lived in the hood I had to go to an indoor range. Its awful.... lead inhalation, loud, noobs all around. I did like trying to hit the swinging targets and being able to change distances pretty easily/quickly. Nothing more gratifying than hitting a swinging softball size target at range

Since I moved to the beach I found an outdoor range that's been around like 40 years. Its jus a guys backyard and even the rifle range is only 300yds. Dude that runs it is litterally 85 years old. When Clyde dies its gunna be a sad day

Last edited:
I've always thought shotgun for home defense. Reliable, simple and effective.

If we are talking simply a home invasion or robbery if you are coming through a window or front door and hear the sound of a shot gun racking that is an unnerving sound. Most perps are going to hear that and hit the high road. If they keep coming pick the piece of furniture you hate most, blast it, rack it and scream for that person to get out. 9 times out of 10 that invader will be long gone by the time you even rack it.

Now i'm considering a shotty. I've never shot a gun before and have been thinking of picking up a pistol to protect the family. I wondering how long the process will take given that the world is burning. I'm still educating myself about responsible ownership.

Now i'm considering a shotty. I've never shot a gun before and have been thinking of picking up a pistol to protect the family. I wondering how long the process will take given that the world is burning. I'm still educating myself about responsible ownership.

depends where you live and how long it takes to get a license

Yup, here in Denver it was easy too. Purchased online, ffl dealer ran a background check that took an hour, done.

For the folks that have never purchased a firearm before.. just a reminder. You will have to make sure there aren't any limitations in your state but a great option is purchasing online. Ive purchased both of my guns online (www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com), which requires you to have the gun shipped to an ffl dealer, who then releases the gun to you for a small fee (usually $20-50ish). Dope way to get a good deal, no tax, free shipping etc.

Yup, here in Denver it was easy too. Purchased online, ffl dealer ran a background check that took an hour, done.

For the folks that have never purchased a firearm before.. just a reminder. You will have to make sure there aren't any limitations in your state but a great option is purchasing online. Ive purchased both of my guns online (www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com), which requires you to have the gun shipped to an ffl dealer, who then releases the gun to you for a small fee (usually $20-50ish). Dope way to get a good deal, no tax, free shipping etc.
It is great. I found out there’s a dude right down the street that does it. Actually have become friendly with the guy now. Haha. He only charges fifteen bucks too.

Highly recommend Sportsman’s as well. Just picked up a Taurus TX22 from them two weeks ago.

It is great. I found out there’s a dude right down the street that does it. Actually have become friendly with the guy now. Haha. He only charges fifteen bucks too.

my guy here in illinois does it out his house and charges $35. most shops here charge around $50 and more

How do you guys feel about Maj Toure?

It took him three years to figure out Trump isn't for black people. Now he's preaching looking in to other candidates.

Shooting outdoors is a lot of fun. We have the ability to shoot from 100 yards to 1,250 yards on a variety of paper and steel targets. Plus several pistol/carbine bays. I rarely shoot indoors anymore. I'll go out of convenience to sight in a red dot sight on a pistol or rifle.

Awesome

Just tried to shoot at Colonial Shooting Academy which is the largest indoor range in the country here in Richmond. 4 hour wait for non members. There was hardly any merchandise on their shelves. I think everyone is tooling up.

Back
Top Bottom