NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

My new carry :emoji_relaxed:
7DFB2A3B-5D2F-4D48-878B-C4659AFFC511.jpeg
FC16EF1D-58B2-409F-8437-12B7DC76AACD.jpeg
B1ABFAA2-72C8-4C24-99DC-97E788D5E810.jpeg

Picked up my first S&W the other day. Got the M&P 2.0 with the 5” barrel. Didn’t get to shoot this weekend because the wife is sick ☹️

can you build an AR platform pistol in Cali? 👀

The simple answer is no, BUT you can look into any of the three Franklin Armory AR pistols that is on our stupid CADOJ roster and put a different upper on that pistol lower. There is a huge debate on the legalities to that though so if you are not comfortable don't do it.

Or you can find a complete AR pistol for sale within CA and have your FFL transfer it to you which is going to cost $$$ because of how hard it is to get an AR pistol in CA nowadays.

The simple answer is no, BUT you can look into any of the three Franklin Armory AR pistols that is on our stupid CADOJ roster and put a different upper on that pistol lower. There is a huge debate on the legalities to that though so if you are not comfortable don't do it.

Or you can find a complete AR pistol for sale within CA and have your FFL transfer it to you which is going to cost $$$ because of how hard it is to get an AR pistol in CA nowadays.

You can't do single shot and change it back to og form anymore can you?

I remember that's how I got my HK P30L V1

Picked up my first S&W the other day. Got the M&P 2.0 with the 5” barrel. Didn’t get to shoot this weekend because the wife is sick ☹

Did you get the performance center one? With the optic? That is next on my list. I have the performance center 380 and love it.

Damn Cali blows. Got my 10.5" pistol for 399 right before the pandemic popped off. Shoulda got two and the matching rifle

Damn Cali blows. Got my 10.5" pistol for 399 right before the pandemic popped off. Shoulda got two and the matching rifle

right, I’m in the process of buying and building another two and the only thing holding me back is being too lazy to drive to the shop.

got me researching Cali gun laws, y’all boys living ROUGH out there. no wonder nawghty bout to cop another shotgun :lol:

Cali does suck. I ended up building one 4 years ago.
This is an old pic before i put on some iron sights.
ARpistol.jpg

It all depends on where I take it out. Only on private property or blm land where they dont check.

You can't do single shot and change it back to og form anymore can you?

I remember that's how I got my HK P30L V1

Nope, not anymore. The Franklin Armory's AR Pistol is considered a bolt action repeater and not considered a single shot thats how they got it on our CADOJ roster of handguns for sale. Now what you do with it after the fact, meaning putting a semi auto upper on it is up for debate because there is no actual law or penal code stating you can't or can with a bolt action repeater. There is for a single shot though. Thats the grey area on how people in CA are doing AR Pistols.

Had to zero in my eotech 512 this weekend, was able to pop a case off in my new 43x. The 43x shoots amazing, i like it more then my shield and the shield was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom