NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

I’m thinking about it now and assuming you got those specifically for PD and not to just shoot :lol: but that price is crazy man.

yea I’ve been trying to load up on home defense ammo. I mainly have the Winchester white box 9mm left in the safe.

Thinking about selling my 43X and VP9-to fund another purchase. PM me if interested, less than 150rds ea on both-if that...

comes complete, FFL to FFL
7BB95D9F-39D8-4B20-9C71-F1D4303B80EE.jpeg

6C02CA48-2A24-4804-9BF7-473309657882.jpeg

Thinking about selling my 43X and VP9-to fund another purchase. PM me if interested, less than 150rds ea on both-if that...

comes complete, FFL to FFL
7BB95D9F-39D8-4B20-9C71-F1D4303B80EE.jpeg

6C02CA48-2A24-4804-9BF7-473309657882.jpeg
I’d be interested in buying the light off the Glock if you wanna separate.

What do you guys keep close by at night time? I replaced a pump shotgun with my AR pistol n this 21 is replacing a 17 that was kitted a little differently (had a laser too).

Something about this frame size of a glock that is perfection to me.

20200722_202726.jpg

Working on 2 AR builds at the moment. That Radical and a custom built off a PSA lower. Post pics soon.

What do you guys keep close by at night time? I replaced a pump shotgun with my AR pistol n this 21 is replacing a 17 that was kitted a little differently (had a laser too).

20200722_202726.jpg

Working on 2 AR builds at the moment. That Radical and a custom built off a PSA lower. Post pics soon.
I’m extremely close to buying a 21. It may happen within the next week or two. :lol:

Bruh do it... so much firepower... such little weight.

Running 185 grain +P Golden Sabers (the old ones) almost 550 ft lbs per shot and the recoil is only slightly more than a hot 9 and that's before I throw a tugenston guide rod in it. 26 rd sticks are cheap AF and reliable as the OEM mags. Really cant lose.

Gunna eventually cop a 10mm barrel for it as well, so versatile.

copped today.

scared to post how much cause i prolly overpayed

give me the rundown NT....lol

(springfield xd s 9mm 3.3)
I own this model. I enjoy carrying it everyday. I usually carry with the small mag that has a pinky rest to save space. Great shooter too

20200722_202726.jpg

6A445710-51C8-4E60-8C8B-17A98E7CB0BC.jpeg

Night stand gun...nah just felt like posting my ar I keep a Glock 19 with a 33rd mag on the night stand

I keep a Glock 19 with a 33rd mag on the night stand

Literally on the top of the night stand, or in a drawer out of sight? And do you have kids?

Sorry for all the questions, but I've been considering getting a gun lately and the more research I do, the more questions I have.

Literally on the top of the night stand, or in a drawer out of sight? And do you have kids?

Sorry for all the questions, but I've been considering getting a gun lately and the more research I do, the more questions I have.
My shotgun isn’t in a safe it’s just in a closet
But the bullets are in a safe
Plan to come up with a better solution soon

i have kids. kinda in the same boat. i wanna buy a nice safe but i dont wanna spend 2k on that when i could buy 3 more guns instead smh but i have a rack in my walk in closet above the door thats holding the AR and the glocks are staged on top of high shelfs only i would know where. The rest are locked away. As my son gets older (turned 3 cpl weeks ago) i will get fingerprint locking boxes for the stashed pistols

Also keep ZERO rounds in the chamber inside my home. part of my presentation is chambering a round so at least in the event that someone would be at the house without me knowing (nearly inpossible) and doing something dumb they dont have a ND and hurt/kill someone

I have my 1911 in the bedroom, everything else is in my Vaultek safe. I keep the mags loaded, but no rounds in the chamber.

Pistol safe (fingerprint) bolted to my nightstand drawer for my bedside gun. Rifle vault in my closet for everything else.

Glock stashed loaded but not chambered behind dresser.

AR pistol locked up, AR9 stashed in closet with flashlight, shotgun in the open but shells hidden.

teach your kids firearm safety if they’re of age. Kinda interested in the fingerprint safes though.

no kids at all so I leave it literally out...would never do it if I had kids though

I have a little one so I try and keep everything locked up. I was keeping my rifles on a top shelf in my closet out of reach but ended up buying a reasonably priced rifle vault a month or two ago just to be safe.

the pistol safe is great. Opens easily and quickly with finger print or code, and it is quiet.
86385074-A4CD-4536-8219-0A11B52421B8.jpeg
DD161DD9-633B-4BB7-971A-E42E3C6A985D.jpeg

Got the same safe from Amazon yesterday. Looks good, but the fingerprint reader is a bit sketchy
I haven’t had any issues. I do usually open the safe from the same position though, I think that helps.

my two large dogs are my first line of defense. I highly doubt someone would ever even attempt to enter my house when they hear/see them. If someone were dumb enough to my dogs would def buy me time to get my shotgun out if needed. The damn ups driver won’t even come on my property anymore. :lol:

Yup that’s why we have an alarm system and are looking at puppies :lol: those extra seconds may literally save your family. stuff getting weirder and weirder in the US.

Yup that’s why we have an alarm system and are looking at puppies :lol: those extra seconds may literally save your family. stuff getting weirder and weirder in the US.
Rescue a pitty mix pup. That’s what my guys are. They are the best dogs ever. They are so sweet even though they can be intimidating, and they are amazing with my toddler. But ever since the baby came the one has become EXTREMELY defensive of our property.

Rescue a pitty mix pup. That’s what my guys are. They are the best dogs ever. They are so sweet even though they can be intimidating, and they are amazing with my toddler. But ever since the baby came the one has become EXTREMELY defensive of our property.
I really want to get a pup but I was out too much pre COVID. Love the bullies.

There is definitely a difference in the angle for the safe. I'll probably keep adding the same prints from different angles.

Back
Top Bottom