NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Picked up an RMR for the FN. First and last time I pay this much for a red dot. :smh: :lol:

It is nice tho, love how the lens is slightly magnified.

20210312_184311~02.jpg
20210312_180902~01.jpg

Da YUGO 🔥🔥🔥

Im serb gang soon. Jus waitin on Primary to ship

In the meantime i got a new bolt for the GF3 for a box of ammo... the internet wins again. Gunna attempt to run it this week and see whats up. Hopefully can talk them into just a bolt swap but im sure theyll try n void my warranty. Ugh. Almost wish I wouldnt have called them.

20210314_182508.jpg

Going to the range this week with my mom and her boyfriend. They still have a big collection after selling their shop and she texted me and said "don't buy any ammo we have plenty" say less Mom..

I feel like I'm gonna shoot some of his .45s and it'll be a wrap and I'm gonna get one next.

Still want to upgrade it get another carry pistol.

22 lr and mag prices jumped so much or they always been that expensive ? Could’ve sworn they were 1/3 the price before

22lr used to be between 18-35 per 500 for regular stuff
I feel like 22mag was around 16 for a box of 100
Yes, times are stupid and it’s gonna suck if you didn’t stock up before 2020

1499.99 Python :0

COPPED.

only 500 made. gunna try and sell for double

edit: i think all 500 alrdy on gunbroker :rofl:
guess ill sell at Christmas time

Folks really paying $1700 on GB when your link still has them in stock smh. Side note, idk how you buy a gun and not shoot it. I’d be tempted to shoot it as soon as leaving my FFL

1499.99 Python :0

😭 smh my wallet hates me with all these links.
.357 magnum is on a shortlist of calibers I want to add to the collection. What better than a Colt Python.

:rofl:A live look at my wallet this week! What are you looking for in particular? Seems to be the ammo is coming back more frequent/a lot deeper when it does re-stock in my area. In the last week ive bought/ had the chance to get .44 mag/223/556/9mm/12 gauge/.308/.45ACP/7.62x39. Hope its a good sign brethren.

Back
Top Bottom