NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Out shooting nuisance animals on a friend’s farmland. The little guy that I was out with is on the spectrum and has extreme adhd, but he knows his American/military history like the back of his hand. He is also a great shot!
68FC452A-B2DD-4E78-B8A2-8F64888BADE8.jpeg
968C81E1-E3C1-4CB9-9BC4-3B5B12B2798C.jpeg
CCD32850-55E3-4433-8D2A-AA0368C21FB5.jpeg

Screenshot_20210401-080220_Chrome.jpg

Cant remember who was lookin for an evo s3 but DK and KYgunco both got em for 1200 shipped. Also been seeing the KP9 everywhere. American made so Ill wait... might end up scoopin an evo to leave in the box and flip later. Not really my thing but gettin a full on military quality, military used firearm for around a stack is a good deal. Price onky gunna go one way on these things

Tax returns plus took a big chunk outta my crypto portfolio to reinvest elsewhere. Super salty filing my taxes asap screwed me outta this last stimmy or id be buying ALOT more. A M76/91 DMR would be nice to round out the Yugos

20210331_214948.jpg

Minwax tung finish =/= real tung. Wouldnt use again but came out nice. Got lucky with a beautifully marbled top handguard.

Delaware state senate passed SB3 and SB6. They think were selling our 30 rd magazines back to the dept of homeland defense by June 2022 :lol: :rofl: :lol: :smh: :smh: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: |l |l |l |l :stoneface:

rather sell my house tbh

Delaware state senate passed SB3 and SB6. They think were selling our 30 rd magazines back to the dept of homeland defense by June 2022 :lol: :rofl: :lol: :smh: :smh: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: |l |l |l |l :stoneface:

rather sell my house tbh
I read about that
Massachusetts has a 10rd mag cap. Just got my LTC in January. Whenever I watch YouTube videos of people buying ammo having it shipped to their house, with ease and loading their 15-17rd mag, I get jealous :lol: :frown:
Shooting a 10rd mag gets boring

It’s honestly a good piece. It’s nice and hefty solid steel in and out. Been one of my favorite pistols. I’ve thought about selling it and always back out.

ps, what’s that active duty running? I need to start stacking defense ammo.

They were $38 for 100. Grabbed 2 yesterday and another one today. I should have been stocking up on some personal defense stuff too. Pandemic caught me slipping across a few calibers smh.

Anyone have an issue with the sig 365 magazines? I got two 10 round mags that are both so hard to put rounds into, by the 5th round it's very difficult, I damn near have blisters, and the 10th round won't sit properly in. If anyone had this problem or a solution please lmk, thanks in advance.

Have you tried a speed loader? The factory magazine that came with my MP shield sounds similar to your problem, but it’s quick and easy with the speed loader.

Anyone have an issue with the sig 365 magazines? I got two 10 round mags that are both so hard to put rounds into, by the 5th round it's very difficult, I damn near have blisters, and the 10th round won't sit properly in. If anyone had this problem or a solution please lmk, thanks in advance.

Buy an uplula

That’s what I experienced too when I started shooting a 10rd mag. I noticed it got easier as I got in a rhythm of loading the mag. For that 10th round I put it perpendicularly, push down, then rotate it in like normal. Not sure if that’ll give you a visual

2 months later I said F it about bought an uplula speed loader :lol:

Back
Top Bottom