NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

PUT IT LIKE THIS… THE TOP DOG, THE POLICE CHEIF GOT HER GUN STOLEN OUT OF A VEHICLE HERE IN MEMPHIS 2 MONTHS AGO…. THEY CAUGHT THE GUY 2 DAYS AGO… A 17YR OLD.

I found the story. It was in a lockbox that was not attached to the car. Thats a key piece of information.

Like they sell car safes that people drill into the car so it cant be removed.

What does a school teacher who cant carry at school do?

I'm doing what I think is reasonable given the odds. Even if I get robbed today I'm not going to exaggerate like my man who clutches his gun at the gas station. :lol:

Getting robbed isn’t quite the same as seeing a loved one (parent, child, sibling, cousin, etc.) gunned down in front of you.

It also isn’t the same as being personally shot or being shot at.

Your posts come off as sheltered and pretentious—not enlightened. That poster mentioned they lived in Memphis. Perhaps you should look at the number of homicides they had in that city last year. Newsflash: Memphis has hospitals and Teslas too.

I don’t own a gun and never have. But it’s a bit wild that you just discredit the experience of others as if it’s either a choice between a Wild Wild West cosplay or leaving a gun in the car.

Yea im going to give up a 6 figure salary for the right to walk around looking like Yosemeti Sam. :lol:

You're right I wouldn't but like someone mentioned there are several places you're not allowed to carry guns so even if I wanted to I couldn't.
As I said, YOU make the decision. The level of income has nothing to do with anything, I know of doctors, teachers, trash men, corporate etc that carry at work and there is a “no weapons” policy. The choice is yours.

Also, your occupation has nothing to do with your “right” to own and carry.

You seem to have a fear of being associated with what you deem as people below you. Throwing caricatures of people around, attempting to separate yourself with salary and things that you own. You have a false sense of security because “you’ve made it this long”. Cool, continue as you please, just don’t throw shots at others for what you believe.

Getting robbed isn’t quite the same as seeing a loved one (parent, child, sibling, cousin, etc.) gunned down in front of you.

It also isn’t the same as being personally shot or being shot at.

Your posts come off as sheltered and pretentious—not enlightened. That poster mentioned they lived in Memphis. Perhaps you should look at the number of homicides they had in that city last year. Newsflash: Memphis has hospitals and Teslas too.

I don’t own a gun and never have. But it’s a bit wild that you just discredit the experience of others as if it’s either a choice between a Wild Wild West cosplay or leaving a gun in the car.

If my loved one is gunned down in front of me I'm still not becoming a gun nut and NRA psycho.

I would hope the Memphis hospitals have security but I doubt the doctors who work there are really hell bent on risking their careers concealed carrying into the hospital when it's banned.

I don't live in Memphis. My city has high crime rates but the general vicinity of my job is a university area that is crawling with cops including the hospitals own police force. In my situation there is absolutely no need for me to carry it on my person. The car carry is the extent of my "readiness for action" if I get unlucky and somehow end up in a gun battle.

Last edited:
…..

1EC3DDFE-9A94-4508-84FD-F3CEF2DF4FC1.jpeg

51332770-8546-498E-99F8-8FC2D63F1832.jpeg
1C1EC1F1-8EB3-4E7C-A415-EE53E1BA708D.jpeg
62952DB6-2CEE-4296-8C13-B8DEFC4913F0.jpeg
EBD3562B-2E2C-4F3C-84F1-1225F1A03A5D.jpeg

I notice a lot of folks seem to opt for the tactical (if that’s what that is) over the 57.

Is there a reason for that?
Honesty I think the .45 tac and also the 509 tac have more advantages plus they’re a common caliber. Both come from the factory suppressor ready, both have suppressor height sights, optics ready. Ive shot the 57, its nice but have no desire to own it because of the cost of that round/availability.

Anecdotes without details. Where did she leave the gun? What type of car was it? Where was the car parked?

People get their guns stolen from their houses as well. :lol:

IDK WHERE IT WAS LEFT, HER STATEMENT WAS IT WAS IN A LOCKBOX.

IDK WHAT KIND OF CAR.

THE CAR WAS PARKED IN FRONT OF A STORE.

ALL WE’RE SAYING IS, CAR BREAK-IN’S ARE AT A ALL TIME HIGH NATIONWIDE AND ITS NOT SMART TO LEAVE YOUR PIECE IN THE CAR.

BUT THE MORAL IS:
YOU DONT WANT TO CARRY YOUR FIREARM ON YOU, YOU WANT TO LEAVE IT IN YOUR G14 LEVEL SECURITY VEHICLE, SO ITS YOUR CHOICE TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES IF SOMETHING NEGATIVE HAPPENS... SO KUDOS TO YOU FAM.

IDK WHERE IT WAS LEFT, HER STATEMENT WAS IT WAS IN A LOCKBOX.

IDK WHAT KIND OF CAR.

THE CAR WAS PARKED IN FRONT OF A STORE.

ALL WE’RE SAYING IS, CAR BREAK-IN’S ARE AT A ALL TIME HIGH NATIONWIDE AND ITS NOT SMART TO LEAVE YOUR PIECE IN THE CAR.

BUT THE MORAL IS:
YOU DONT WANT TO CARRY YOUR FIREARM ON YOU, YOU WANT TO LEAVE IT IN YOUR G14 LEVEL SECURITY VEHICLE, SO ITS YOUR CHOICE TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES IF SOMETHING NEGATIVE HAPPENS... SO KUDOS TO YOU FAM.

Again anecdotes. Guns get stolen from houses as well. If a robber is skilled enough to break into a locked lock box they deserve their spoils.

This dude still arguing?

The audacity.

someone who advocates for “stronger gun control”

This dude still arguing?

The audacity.

someone who advocates for “stronger gun control”

Lol you people are also arguing. It takes 2. I guarantee I've seen more actual dead bodies riddled with bullets than most of you. Didn't turn me into NRA trash.

yea if they jack my gun from my car they deserve it...:lol: :lol: :lol: the logic

lets get back to the guns please

I mean you're making it seem like it's easy and common to break into locked safes to steal a gun from a car. If someone manages to achieve this very unlikely feat, they have done well.

Dude keeps bragging about his car system that’s connected to an app on his phone :lol:

It’s not like celebrities and athletes haven’t gotten ran up on before, or their homes invaded or anything, sometimes even with security

The whole “I’m getting guns because I don’t want MAGA hogging all of them” makes zero sense either. It honestly doesn’t matter if you’re left or right. The second amendment is something you should take serious.

Its just sad that there is really people like him who automatically see anyone who enjoys the 2A as a sport and hobby as “gun nuts, MAGA, NRA” etc. But little does he know that no one really supports the NRA as they are known as the most corrupt organization out there lol

Last edited:
Dude keeps bragging about his car system that’s connected to an app on his phone :lol:

It’s not like celebrities and athletes haven’t gotten ran up on before, or their homes invaded or anything, sometimes even with security

The whole “I’m getting guns because I don’t want MAGA hogging all of them” makes zero sense either. It honestly doesn’t matter if you’re left or right. The second amendment is something you should take serious.

Its just sad that there is really people like him who automatically see anyone who enjoys the 2A as a sport and hobby as “gun nuts, MAGA, NRA” etc. But little does he know that no one really supports the NRA as they are known as the most corrupt organization out there lol

More anecdotes. Celebrities with nice houses with security have gotten their houses broken into and things stolen. If I can't keep my gun in my car with the best security possible I shouldn't keep one in my house either. :lol:

Gun nuts and gravy seals love their highly unlikely scenarios but draw the line at houses being broken into. :lol:

Last edited:
My LTC is about to expire. Do I have to go through the application process all over again? Like, when I got it for the first time?

Back
Top Bottom