NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

My Colt Sbr was approved yesterday! Cant wait to trick it out.

[COLOR=#red]Dude your Colt is awesome...and SBR'd makes it even better. It's quite reminiscent of the old school CAR-15 carbine. What do you plan on doing to it?[/COLOR]

Just went and picked up my Springfield XD-45 today. Feels good to be a registered gun owner. :pimp:

Here's a little extra image just for kicks. :lol: :pimp:
L2R: Rock Island .45, Colt .45, .38 Super.

[COLOR=#red]My dudes…feast your eyes on the newest Super-Pistol…The Sphinx SDP…Swiss made…ULTRA accurate, with precision build…The reviews so far have been universally off the charts.

It's pretty expensive, even the Sub-compact version costs $1100+. Please believe I'll have one before the end of the year.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Dude your Colt is awesome...and SBR'd makes it even better. It's quite reminiscent of the old school CAR-15 carbine. What do you plan on doing to it?[/COLOR]

It will get an Emod stock and suregrip this week

Centurion C4 carbine cutout rail, troy rear flip up sight. Aimpoint t1 or h1.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]My dudes…feast your eyes on the newest Super-Pistol…The Sphinx SDP…Swiss made…ULTRA accurate, with precision build…The reviews so far have been universally off the charts.

It's pretty expensive, even the Sub-compact version costs $1100+. Please believe I'll have one before the end of the year.[/COLOR]

That's a really good looking gun. I definitely want to see it in person now haha

[COLOR=#red]One of the best ballistic videos I've ever seen. Shows you what happens to the actual projectile upon impact. Amazing!!!

Watch for the glass scenes, the ballistic gel scenes where you see how cavitation creates a secondary wound channel. You can even see a tumbling bullet. Now I see EXACTLY how hollow points work.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Glock or Springfield Armory.. can't go wrong there. Reliable, comfortable, easy to shoot, no manual safety to have to worry about for carrying

Glock 19, 26 for your compact and subcompact 9mm

Glock 23 or 27 for compact and subcompact .40

I never carried a Glock, but having handled the 19 and 23 enough, I think I could carry it comfortable... but if not, then the subcompacts (G 26/G27) are perfect for carry.

I do own a Springfield XD-9 and I could carry it if needed, but probably a bit too big for daily carry.

They do make subcompact models like this

and it comes with an extended magazine to give you a bit more hold on it if you choose. That'll come in 9 or 40 depending on your preference. 

I'm sure other NTers could throw out some suggestions, but I think Glock or Springfields are great choices.

[COLOR=#red]^^^ All good choices to start out with. Don't forget Smith and Wesson M&P, they are also HIGHLY regarded.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]^^^ All good choices to start out with. Don't forget Smith and Wesson M&P, they are also HIGHLY regarded.[/COLOR]
I'll add the Smith and Wesson M&P Shield it is well under your budget (MSRP: $469.00) and it will leave you with a lot of money you can spend on bullets to put in range time with your new handgun.

Yup totally forgot that one too.

I shot it a couple weeks back, wasn't for me, but two other people who shot it and have alot more experience than me loved it.

I'm in Cali, is it better to buy online or just go in store? Is it hard ordering online then having to go get registered/transferred?

I'm in Cali, is it better to buy online or just go in store? Is it hard ordering online then having to go get registered/transferred?

Buying online is easy. I bought both my guns online. Second purchase was actually on gunbroker since it was difficult finding someone who actually had the gun in stock. You should take a visit to calguns cause they have all the information you need.

For those in SoCal Walmarts are suppose to be a good amount of ammo this weekend. So check at your local Walmarts as I went to one in Corona today and they said they'd be getting a restock of ammo by 6pm today.

Back
Top Bottom