IS Wale the GOAT NTER?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the white guy looked so outta place.

his greatest work in my opinion

Wale just doesn't appeal to me at the least bit. It's like their 100 other rappers that should be in his place. It's like he can't uphold his title as a MMG artist, like he shouldn't be there imo.

Wale just doesn't appeal to me at the least bit. It's like their 100 other rappers that should be in his place. It's like he can't uphold his title as a MMG artist, like he shouldn't be there imo.

I dont hate Wale, but he does eff up the vibe on goonie tracks. Him and Gunplay should never be on the same tracl(even though Gunplay "aint no ma fa goo!" lol)

Dam everyones hatin on wale i think hes a dope rapper
Listen to albert pujols he goes hard in that song or fitted cap

Wale is corny and lyrically he is about a solid 6.5 to a 7. His fits are better then most16 bars he comes up with

really dont know why so many people on NT hate wale for NO REASON lol...

as a rapper hes decent i like a few of his songs

LOL @ "uphold his title", as if being a MMG artist is some amazing feat. Give it a few years and nobody will be talking about any of those bums.

Back
Top Bottom