NT's Most Hated Car- Hyundai Genesis Coupe Official Press Release

Originally Posted by i3allistic

hyundai quality is
sick.gif
...but for 20k not bad i guess...
way to not know what you are talking about and listening to a bunch of morons who live in 1985 still

Originally Posted by areyouin729

hyundai quality is
sick.gif
way to not know what you are talking about and listening to a bunch of morons who live in 1985 still

nah, my boys own bodyshop ...and i see there parts ...and i work for the city and our meter maid car are power by hyundai motors ...there eletrical wiring isgarbage ...

hyundai quality is
sick.gif

nah, my boys own bodyshop ...and i see there parts ...and i work for the city and our meter maid car are power by hyundai motors ...there eletrical wiring is garbage ...
laugh.gif
if American companies made their cars as good asHyundai...well nevermind

hyundai quality is
sick.gif

nah, my boys own bodyshop ...and i see there parts ...and i work for the city and our meter maid car are power by hyundai motors ...there eletrical wiring is garbage ...
laugh.gif
if American companies made their cars as good as Hyundai...well nevermind

our trucks are american, but regular cars are toyota prius...the meter maid car are from canada but they use hyundai parts ..we been having problem withthem since we first got them
sick.gif
sick.gif
, wiring on those things are soo garbage ...that what im knocking hyundai for ..

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by kiid23

hold on what happened to the V8 though?
laugh.gif

It's still a Hyundai........ Dude's are getting a little to ambitious.

I believe the Genesis Sdan does have a V8 option so I really do not know what you are laughing about.

I still think the U.S. version should ahve kept this logo though and maybe drop the Hyundai in the name all together.
Make "Genesis" more liek Toyota's Lexus, Honda's Acura, Nissan's Infiniti, etc...
hyundag-genesis-logo.jpg
It's a damn Hyundai son
laugh.gif
......cmon now.

I don't need to explain myself, the company's image and "prestige" speaks for itself. I'll take the 3 series, g37, or 370z. I'mgetting tired of the commercials for the Sedan.....*%#! is not a luxury car, stop insulting Mercedes.

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

its still a hyundai....

and g37 ftw

this is why NT is ******ed

let's compare of $40k luxury car to a $26k sports car like it has any relevance

kids like you were the ones knocking on the LS sedan when it dropped in the late 80s. DUH it's not a E63 AMG or a 335 sedan, but it is what it is.
an affordable performance vehicle with practicality.
if you have 60k to drop on a nifty BMW, then go for it.
But the Genesis will sell. The stats speak for itself.

damn...very appealing. just might have to go test drive one. looks like the turbo'd version is very mod capable

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

^ Dude I can tell u've never driven a hyundai and probably never even rode in one. At least one made after 2006. The quality is on point. Especially the interior.
seriously.

i stopped hating on hyundai a long time ago
laugh.gif

they're ALLLL RIGHT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

Looks a lot like.....
lexus-is259-5.jpg

yes?
mnmnmm.jpg
exactly what i was thinking. the sedan>coupe. the sedan is a whole new look for the company. the coupe looks hyundai-*@%.

I duno, I hope they stepped up alot, my boy had a hyundai and i rode in it, everything just felt so cheap and break able. This is coming from an xterra drivertoo.

I'm actually feelin it...that's pretty dope. I see them blending the styles of several cars worked pretty well except for in the front grille. Thewheels are nice though, shaped like they were blended between the IS and civic Si wheels. Body like a g coupe....

Originally Posted by wohcttank

c'mon it's a Toyota, c'mon it's a Nissan! Ignorant to stereotype a brand based on what they came out with 20 years ago.

bingo!!! if a car is dope its dope ...

Back
Top Bottom