NT's official photography contest/assignment #2 (updated 08.08.09)

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

thanks for your submissions, kiet!

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

this is going to be awesome. No good camera, but will RSS this.

you don't need a "good" camera to take great pictures! check out the holga!
wink.gif
no problem, hope to see more entries!

bump for more people to see. leave a comment and keep bumping it if you want this to float alive like the last one! =)

alright! a second entry!

i'm expecting more entries as the week goes on, since people are out shooting the first couple of days =)

I think if any, these pictures need to be taken recently or at least after the day this has been posted. The whole point of these assignments is to go out andshoot new stuff.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I think if any, these pictures need to be taken recently or at least after the day this has been posted. The whole point of these assignments is to go out and shoot new stuff.
yup, i've said that before too...but hey, any picture is better than no picture, and participation is better than none!

It really shouldn't count if you guys took the pics before the assignment was giving.

.....I mean you cant turn in a old test into your professor

ill try do some soon. im going away this week, so ill see what i can contribute.

ps Slaptastic- nice AV, ;]

comp is dead so the ones i just took are m.i.a. right now (unless we get another day) so i only have 1 new one.
here's a good friend of mine... (oh and my apologies for the tag. the untagged one is on the dead comp)

3ba2433895bffd42f02b375652d86dcd692eb6.pjpg

OK first off these were both taken before the assignment was given.
I have recently purchased a new home so I havent been out shooting like I was.
All of my time consists of home duties and working.Theres alot of great submissions
and I hope that there are more to enter.
If deadline is extended I can edit my submissions and take some new pics.
If not here are my favorite photos that remind me that its summer.

#1 Fly Away

#2 Summer Swim

ddd25ade38be6f81c8ec35edcc01f501e0fbc82.jpg

Hope im not too late.............This is a picture i took on a helicopter ride in saint louis during my makeshift honeymoon.

I have other pictures to show i didnt just google it and put it on here

c88259be41b50f20c92c12ee4cf30cfd1d2429a.jpg

Picture just to confirm

Back
Top Bottom