NT's Own: John Gotty on DJ Booth's "This Week In Hype" Podcast

http://www.djbooth.net/index/news/entry/twih-john-gotty

Yall my not care about this as much as I do, but John Gotty been putting in work when it comes to this sneaker **** for a minute. I'm not even into shoes, but I respect the culture.

He dropped an NT mention and talked about how he started on the shoe selling tip. Good stuff.

Been following TSS since 06-07. Back before it was on Uproxx and when it had that grey rug lookin background

Loosies!
Leaks w/ the Jeru the Damaja "Come Clean" faucet
Them long *** AIM interviews (Phonte one was a classic) :pimp:
Rapidshare, zshare, meguapload album uploads - Yall helped build my library :lol:

@John Gotty
Salutes mane, you and The Crew directly influenced me to start my blog back in 09 (long story) and to go to school and major in Mass Communication

View media item 1273422

Salute!

Glad to hear those hijinks inspired someone in a positive way :lol: Believe it or not, Dingle (super old school reference) was one of the early cats here who inspired and pushed me early on when it came to the music blog side of things.

I may not be in every thread as much as I once was but I'm in the Retro forum daily. I'm NT for life and this black and red screen will forever be considered home. Hell, they could blow up the whole Internet. Leave me w/ NT and maybe BX and I'd be good.

Dingle :wow:

Shout out to anyone on here who still loves AF1's.

Congrats on all the success Gotty.

Salute!

Glad to hear those hijinks inspired someone in a positive way :lol: Believe it or not, Dingle (super old school reference) was one of the early cats here who inspired and pushed me early on when it came to the music blog side of things.

I may not be in every thread as much as I once was but I'm in the Retro forum daily. I'm NT for life and this black and red screen will forever be considered home. Hell, they could blow up the whole Internet. Leave me w/ NT and maybe BX and I'd be good.

You've been an inspiration man!

It was a post in August 09 that had me shook, vague as hell. I sat in my dorm room perplexed, "like WTF we gone do now" (c) Big Krit
I was devastated man. Turns out yall were just gonna introduce a new layout. I can see my growth as a man just through my comments on the site thru the years :lol:

Keep up the good work

Back
Top Bottom