NT's Own: Russ Spittemz - 40 Cal Bars

you sound like a 2010 Magoo
laugh.gif

rhyme was cool though...nothing thought provoking or mind blowing...but aesthetically sounded good, production quality sounds nice (just tell your engineer to turn you up a bit).......lay off the doubles, or only use double ad libs from time to time.......and work on your content, your flow is there though!

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

you sound like a 2010 Magoo
laugh.gif

rhyme was cool though...nothing thought provoking or mind blowing...but aesthetically sounded good, production quality sounds nice (just tell your engineer to turn you up a bit).......lay off the doubles, or only use double ad libs from time to time.......and work on your content, your flow is there though!
I couldnt help but laugh at that Magoo @+%!.
roll.gif

Nahh thing is I engineer my own @+%! for now....the reason I double it is cause I got a young $$! voice but the main issue is my Mic is Entry Level as hell and the quality is garbage with just a single layer. Not much of an Ad-Lib fan but I'll try and work with a single In and Out layer instead of a double. Ppreciate it though.
pimp.gif

I started thinking Diggy or Russy or whichever Simmons boy is rapping now just with curses.

But you don't sound much like him, ya flow on point. Aint saying @##$ tho. Like the other dude work on content, focus on making songs and if you just dropping freestyles make them have a lot of dope punchlines and metaphors.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I started thinking Diggy or Russy or whichever Simmons boy is rapping now just with curses.

But you don't sound much like him, ya flow on point. Aint saying @##$ tho. Like the other dude work on content, focus on making songs and if you just dropping freestyles make them have a lot of dope punchlines and metaphors.

I dig it. Like I said I do all this $%*# on my own when I'm off work. Alll these tracks and the 2 on my YouTube are just puttin $%*# out, nothin makin the mix tape.

But for a full song, I'm used to my music on NT gettin overlooked but here:

Russ Spittemz - Faded http://usershare.net/cqjim2igkqhb

Back
Top Bottom