NT's Own Sportsfreak Exposed? PIC

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ebayologist

I don't get how he's been exposed? Cause someone called him gay by posting a pic of him with the word @%*$ on it? That doesn't really strike me as exposing someone. Like if you had a pic of him making out or doing something along those lines or more with another dude
sick.gif
that would be exposing him as gay, just calling someone gay seems honestly, umm, kinda gay.

I agree with you, hence why I put the "?" in the thread title. Apparently, the website is trying to tell their readers something they don't know,or
"expose" this dude's character or lifestyle. The site is suggesting something they have no proof of.I don't know why they would attack him
personally at all, it just does not make any sense.

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

dude in vid is talkin bout how he hates black people but he's wearing a fitted and a white tee. rofl

I dont get it, what do white tees and fitted hats have to do with anything?
indifferent.gif

well, who were the people that started wearing new era's and white tee's first? i don't think it was whites that glamorized that clothing.

well, who were the people that started wearing new era's and white tee's first? i don't think it was whites that glamorized that clothing.
Dude, I dont know about you but my friends and I been wearing fitted hats and white tees since back in elementary school.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

dude in vid is talkin bout how he hates black people but he's wearing a fitted and a white tee. rofl

I dont get it, what do white tees and fitted hats have to do with anything?
indifferent.gif
word. but i kinda agree with the fitted part though. it aint like no blacks for the yanks.

This dude went hard at a-ron as well. He said %%$! about kanye's mom and some other real disrespectful %%$!. Dude is beyond a lame and a sad person.

Exactly what I was thinking, That blog is ridiculous
tired.gif

because only black people can wear fitted/white tees?
indifferent.gif
to you and the ignorant !#%+ in the video

I don't think the dude in the pic wonders outside of wdywt. If you post it there he might see it.

Back
Top Bottom