NTSF RSVPs through Twitter

It was good while it lasted lol. Glad to see the engineers at Nike doing their job. First the TLO fix and now the RSVP.

There are actually image APIs that might recognize the RSVP hashtag but it may not be fast enough. Anyone planning to hack another exploit? :smile:

View media item 333109

Last edited:
Well. I guess I was wrong. NTSF is getting the Easter Kobe. Just getting screwed outta the white foams. Smh

Yeah, there are services already working on getting the tag from the image. I think it does eliminate most services, but not all. I thought it would, but I guess I was wrong lol. I think it will still be better as I feel it would take a bit longer for them to grab the hashtag from the image. As long as you're able to get it in within 5-10 secs hopefully haha.

Yeah, there are services already working on getting the tag from the image. I think it does eliminate most services, but not all. I thought it would, but I guess I was wrong lol. I think it will still be better as I feel it would take a bit longer for them to grab the hashtag from the image. As long as you're able to get it in within 5-10 secs hopefully haha.
Was really hoping NTSF would get the Foams.

Guess I'll have to settle for the Kobe Easters....

It was good while it lasted lol. Glad to see the engineers at Nike doing their job. First the TLO fix and now the RSVP.

There are actually image APIs that might recognize the RSVP hashtag but it may not be fast enough. Anyone planning to hack another exploit? :smile:

View media item 333109

What twitter link fix are you referring to? The one where people used to search the product code a few minutes before the link went live? Or something after that?

Man NTSF is so rigged if you don't respond in 10 seconds you're not getting it. I used to get releases in my size 15 all the time. Now? I'm 0-6 since the fighter jets

Nike San Francisco ‏@NikeSF 26 Mar Our temporary store at 400 Sutter Street will open mid April before the grand opening of our new store in the fall.

Man NTSF is so rigged if you don't respond in 10 seconds you're not getting it. I used to get releases in my size 15 all the time. Now? I'm 0-6 since the fighter jets
Fighter Jet's were the last true RSVP before the BOT's took over....

Back
Top Bottom