Number Of Brazilians Defining Themselves As Black Has Increased By 32% In 6 Years

I was told nobody directly in Africa was black by NT. Also the trade route somehow isn’t real and bypasses everything but Virginia. Confusion

reconciling that self-hate

with all due respect, its da summer time, some of ya got another thing coming if any of ya think im wasting my time with any of this garbage.

Hispanic/Latino da group i claim, whatever anyone else does isn't my ****ing business.

I was told nobody directly in Africa was black by NT. Also the trade route somehow isn’t real and bypasses everything but Virginia. Confusion
Nipsey Hussle had more in common with arabs than he does with Black people as well.

Hold up, so ninja dont even consider himself to be black at all???

Lolololololol. ninjahood ninjahood I get mistaken for Dominican at least once a week. Guess what ? I'm not Dominican... Being mixed with black doesn't take away from your heritage. Being black isn't synonymous with slavery or shame... Hold your head high and be proud that you have the original man blood running through your veins...

Did you know that blacks in Africa have all type of genomes that differentiates their characteristics???
What I quoted was what Ninjahood stated on the Nipsey Hussle thread. His interest is about denying Blackness, not confirming it. That said, I am well aware of which you speak.

Back
Top Bottom