NY Come Pick Up Another L

You'll grow, we've had this discussion before, you a young dude, still trying to figure yourself out...don't write us off, most of us are probably 15+ years older than you and been where you are now.

I thought Alp was atleast 30...

How old is he?

:nerd:

You'll grow, we've had this discussion before, you a young dude, still trying to figure yourself out...don't write us off, most of us are probably 15+ years older than you and been where you are now.
Been where I'm at? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I have no need for a car and that won't change anytime soon. If I get a career making 100k+ or win a big gambling prize then I'll cop one for ***** and giggles. Don't even got a drivers license at this point

I don't care for your age, if I was 34 I still wouldn't need a car. I'm in a position where I don't need or want one, if I lived in Wyoming I'd be singing a different tune

I don't care for your age, if I was 34 I still wouldn't need a car. I'm in a position where I don't need or want one, if I lived in Wyoming I'd be singing a different tune

You don't need to care for my age b, plenty of older dudes here are telling you the same thing, dudes that grew up in very sinkage neighborhoods as you, hell you have NH telling you the same thing we all are, add stubborn to your list of young man attributes.

:lol: @ you thinking your life and needs will be exactly the same 12 years from now

A car in NYC is a luxury. It will definitely improve your life but it's not something that's necessary for living.

If someone says they don't NEED one I'm not gonna spend time condescendingly trying to convince them otherwise.

If you're single, living alone, with nothing and no one to take care of but you, you're ok taking public transportation.

Bro you are free to do as you wish, but cats look so damn silly waiting for a bus dipped in a 4K outfit.....talmbout young cats from the hood :lol:
Not everyone is concerned with how other people look at them like, the bus or train is a valid method of trasportation and nobody is "better" just cuz they're riding around in a car. Traffic is ridiculous in the city anyways so it's more beneficial to use a train sometimes. Plus you got million and billionaires using the mta system it ain't that serious

"sounds good on paper"

trust me b...in real life..that ish matters, and people will judge.

I got da "why u so so many kicks and no car" for yearssssssss.

We got dry snitching going on in here :rofl:

Yall should very know at this point I'm talking ****

We all know steezy is from the BX and has been on the train probably longer than I've been alive

He's just not with that **** no more

Me personally, I could care less

Now if they raise these metros to $150 I might have to revisit my initial thought process

A car in NYC is a luxury. It will definitely improve your life but it's not something that's necessary for living.
If someone says they don't NEED one I'm not gonna spend time condescendingly trying to convince them otherwise.
If you're single, living alone, with nothing and no one to take care of but you, you're ok taking public transportation.

Is not about bein condescending, I guess it automatically comes off as such and dudes immediately jump on the defensive....I never said it was nessesary, but it will improve your life, which is the argument here where Alp is downplaying the many uses of a car and making it seem like a burden....they need to CUT IT...lol

Last edited:
Yup

"sounds good on paper"

trust me b...in real life..that ish matters, and people will judge.

I got da "why u so so many kicks and no car" for yearssssssss.
i don't even really talking to people like that though so won't come up, I don't **** with people who don't know how to watch their own pockets while I'm watching mines

We got dry snitching going on in here :rofl:

Yall should very know at this point I'm talking ****

We all know steezy is from the BX and has been on the train probably longer than I've been alive

He's just not with that **** no more

Me personally, I could care less

Now if they raise these metros to $150 I might have to revisit my initial thought process

Don't think it won't get there, I remember the days when I rode the train, a token was 75cents if I remember correctly...is getting pricier to ride a train and the service ain't really getting any better with constant construction and line closures....**** can be a pain.

Is not about bein condescending, I guess it automatically comes off as such and dudes immediately jump on the defensive....I never said it was nessesary, but it will improve your life, which is the argument here where Alp is downplaying the many uses of a car and making it seem like a burden....they need to CUT IT...lol
It's a burden, paying parking or moving it for street cleaning, insurance monthly and gas tolls etc. I'm good on all that :lol:

It's a burden, paying parking or moving it for street cleaning, insurance monthly and gas tolls etc. I'm good on all that :lol:

Well I can say is a burden to wait 10-20 minutes in the freezing cold for a bus, deal with train delays, being packed like a saltine inside a subway cart, etc etc

To most people driving dealing with street cleaning regulations is the norm, insurance becomes a monthly bill you just learn to live with no different than a coned bill, gas is NOT that serious specially with how efficient cars are nowadays...tolls? Your **** only goes into Manhattan, what toll you worried about? Only times tolls are a factor is Queens and Jersey...stop reaching already man..

So we still lining up at these vending machines?

Yo Alp, I saw you at Packers and you ain't even talk to me yo.
I ripped all your pictures off the wall...

Well I can say is a burden to wait 10-20 minutes in the freezing cold for a bus, deal with train delays, being packed like a saltine inside a subway cart, etc etc

To most people driving dealing with street cleaning regulations is the norm, insurance becomes a monthly bill you just learn to live with no different than a coned bill, gas is NOT that serious specially with how efficient cars are nowadays...tolls? Your **** only goes into Manhattan, what toll you worried about? Only times tolls are a factor is Queens and Jersey...stop reaching already man..
Dude I go all across the tristate for shoes you have no clue what you're talking about. And I do not have any monthly bills, not looking forward to making one

So we still lining up at these vending machines?

Yo Alp, I saw you at Packers and you ain't even talk to me yo.
I ripped all your pictures off the wall...
Which one and when?

Dude I go all across the tristate for shoes you have no clue what you're talking about. And I do not have any monthly bills, not looking forward to making one

So you commute from uptown Manhattan to the outskirts of Queens in public transport and think that **** makes sense? :lol:

Aight b....keep wasting 4 hours commuting for a sneaker sale...lol

Back
Top Bottom