NY Giants stuck in KC...Giants-Vikings in question?

Minneapolis is shut down right now due to the weather. Airport is closed at the moment and looks like it might remain that way for the rest of the day.

The Giants left Newark this morning early trying to get there, but got diverted to Kansas City instead.

See: http://flightaware.com/li...20101211/1345Z/KEWR/KMCI

The New York Giants have landed in Kansas City, a destination they weren't planning on when they began their journey toward Minnesota.
The Giants' team plane was diverted due to a blizzard that iscurrently wreaking havoc in Minnesota, according to team spokesman PatHanlon. The Minneapolis-St. Paul airport was closed because of heavysnow and high winds.

It's unclear when the Giants will be able toresume their travel plans. They're scheduled to play the Vikings at theMetrodome on Sunday at 1 p.m. EST.

Two feet of snow is expectedfrom this storm, which caused the Giants to change their plans once,earlier on Saturday morning. They left New Jersey around 9:30 a.m.,about 3 1/2 hours earlier than their usual charter flights. They hopedto get to Minnesota before the worst of the storm.

The storm is expected to end later Saturday, but for now, the Giants are stuck in Kansas City.

Minneapolis is shut down right now due to the weather. Airport is closed at the moment and looks like it might remain that way for the rest of the day.

The Giants left Newark this morning early trying to get there, but got diverted to Kansas City instead.

See: http://flightaware.com/li...20101211/1345Z/KEWR/KMCI

The New York Giants have landed in Kansas City, a destination they weren't planning on when they began their journey toward Minnesota.
The Giants' team plane was diverted due to a blizzard that iscurrently wreaking havoc in Minnesota, according to team spokesman PatHanlon. The Minneapolis-St. Paul airport was closed because of heavysnow and high winds.

It's unclear when the Giants will be able toresume their travel plans. They're scheduled to play the Vikings at theMetrodome on Sunday at 1 p.m. EST.

Two feet of snow is expectedfrom this storm, which caused the Giants to change their plans once,earlier on Saturday morning. They left New Jersey around 9:30 a.m.,about 3 1/2 hours earlier than their usual charter flights. They hopedto get to Minnesota before the worst of the storm.

The storm is expected to end later Saturday, but for now, the Giants are stuck in Kansas City.

SteveSmithNY

Me Tuck, Rolle, Bullock, Thomas, Coefield, Hagan, Blackburn, & Phillips just to name a few waiting to get on this plane in Kansas City. Dag! 6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

x2_3b76263

x2_3b77c75

laugh.gif

Giants are now staying in KC for the night.

This MAY mean the NFL will change the kickoff time.

Giants are now staying in KC for the night.

This MAY mean the NFL will change the kickoff time.

Mother nature is conspiring with Brett Favre hoping to get him some extra rest to keep the consecutive start streak alive
nerd.gif

Mother nature is conspiring with Brett Favre hoping to get him some extra rest to keep the consecutive start streak alive
nerd.gif

this must suck, I've been stuck at the airport before for a long period of time, but I'm not a famous football player, I wonder if they are getting recognized n what not...

I hope they get to Minnesota today, otherwise if they do play tomorrow there will be excuses should they lose.

this must suck, I've been stuck at the airport before for a long period of time, but I'm not a famous football player, I wonder if they are getting recognized n what not...

I hope they get to Minnesota today, otherwise if they do play tomorrow there will be excuses should they lose.

They will have to spend the night cause this weather won't get any better, so this game will def be pushed back. League is not that stupid to keep the 1pm slot, should be a PM game.

If I had to take a flight the morning of a 1pm game, I would protest.

They will have to spend the night cause this weather won't get any better, so this game will def be pushed back. League is not that stupid to keep the 1pm slot, should be a PM game.

If I had to take a flight the morning of a 1pm game, I would protest.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

nerd.gif

THIS. But this game better go on, Sidney Rice needs to get me fantasy points.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

nerd.gif

THIS. But this game better go on, Sidney Rice needs to get me fantasy points.

laugh.gif

packers gonna be stuck in detroit after there game on sunday too

i spent 200 bucks on tickets last week to go to the game tomorrow but its already snowing here in green bay and im not driving in this blizzard...let alone stay in DETROIT...

so im gonna just take the L...smh

laugh.gif

packers gonna be stuck in detroit after there game on sunday too

i spent 200 bucks on tickets last week to go to the game tomorrow but its already snowing here in green bay and im not driving in this blizzard...let alone stay in DETROIT...

so im gonna just take the L...smh

Back
Top Bottom