NY HEADS: DJ Kay Slay Is Going To Be Premiering The Ultimate New York Beef RecordTonight

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
If it is Fat Joe there has to be more behind this (recently)....this is very unlike Jay to go out and just do diss tracks.

Basically.

This is going to get interesting....We might finally hear the truth about that night at Carbon.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Honestly if its about Fat Joe.Fat Joe should just go see this man and forget the music.First he dissed Pun after he had died and Joey let it go.now this?
tired.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

what track did jay z say that on?
Over the "Mind Right" Beat

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Honestly if its about Fat Joe.Fat Joe should just go see this man and forget the music.First he dissed Pun after he had died and Joey let it go.now this?
tired.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

what track did jay z say that on?
Over the "Mind Right" Beat
thats sum messed up **$.....wow i cant believe i never heard it...prolly did just dont remember...

but thats cold if jay did that....takin shots at someone whos dead....but then again him n sauce money took shots at pac after he died

It's cause Pun cracked a bottle over Jay's head. On the real thogh, Jay top 5 rapper ever, but on a street level dude is a complete herb. De-havenalready exposed dude for what he is. I heard Jay even used to play ball like a %*@!$ back in the day. On the real, Joe is the type of dude who like do take itto the strett and you know Jay ain't ever going to do that. In a fight, Joe>Jay.

Jay is just kind of a foul being in general. I really have no respect for him as a person.

just heard the full song then when i look at the tv, the new rocawear cologne just popped up
laugh.gif

Jay Z is a $!*!# plain and simple.

Too bad Fat boy is scared %!$#!**@ of Jay, other wise this could have been over in 01.
For those that don't know, Nas had the incident about Pun holding a gun to Jay's face in Ether.
Fat boy listened to an early version of it and told Nas to take it out because he didn't want to be involved.
Come on Joe, he dissed your deceased homie and you're gunna sit there and so nothing about it?
$!*!# made, and that's why I never like Joe either.

Dude runs around on Pun's back in the 90s and then when Pun passes away, Joe doesn't have his back?
He lets someone talk reckless about his HOMIE like that?

Whatever.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
If it is Fat Joe there has to be more behind this (recently)....this is very unlike Jay to go out and just do diss tracks.

Basically.

This is going to get interesting....We might finally hear the truth about that night at Carbon.

I was thinking the same thing. It doesn't sound like something Jay would do. After all it has been said that Joe asked Nas to remove the line, "Callyourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbon when Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put agun to your chest". That's not a good way to thank somebody who saved you a lot of embarrassment. Jay-Z is looking like a real b**** right now and sowill Joe if he doesn't respond.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

horrible move by jay

i know some truth to this...and if joe responds....jay's gon get exposed

yup, i wouldn't be suprised if fat joe actually possesses the original ether and just jumps on and makes a remix.....

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

horrible move by jay

i know some truth to this...and if joe responds....jay's gon get exposed

That's what I'm saying, if Joe responds with a hot track it could be the end of Jay. The chances of this happening are small, but even with a decentresponse track by Joe, Jay will lose plenty of credibility.

Hopefully they keep it on wax.

Edit: I think Joe should sample some line in ether and start the song with, "Call yourself gangsta but you were begging for pardon that night in Carbonwhen Terror Squad flipped on your squadron tried to front on their checks till Pun put a gun to your chest".

JUST BLAZE JUST CLEARED UP THE INFO BEHIND THIS TRACK....

smh.gif
Kay Slay od hyping old tracks.
laugh.gif

http://themegatrondon2.com/2008/10/10/whatever/http://themegatrondon2.com/2008/10/10/whatever/

So for some reason people think this "new" Jay/Uncle Murda thing is a Fat Joe Khaled dis.

It's not.

really..

It's also like 8000 years old and somehow dude got his hands on it and put a verse on it.

Now that I recall, it's Blueprint 2 era..

I was going to use this verse for the S.Carter Remix CD but we couldn't get the Pro Tools in time.

The illest Rap Nerd moment was Sadat coming back in and doign the hook for us.

Ahh the Good 'Ol Days.

Anyway I really have nothing to do with any of this, but it's funny to see a 6 or 7 year old record that I wtinessed being made come back as a "new dis record"

Or maybe Jay was just psychic and new that Khaled would be big one day and and decided to set away a dis verse just in case.. 6 or 7 years in advance.

Uhh.. yeah

Don't fall for the Okeydoke folks..

Yours Truly,

King Bongo Beat.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

I feel cheated.

In the immortal words of Max B:

"Kay Slay Suck a $%%!"

Yes, after reading that Just Blaze quote I am quoting myself for emphasis. Max B*Kay Slay Suck a $@%%*Max B

i know most of the "
4mrcdhh.gif
" are gonna be for kayslay...but my
4mrcdhh.gif
goes mostly to uncle murda.
revivin old verses so you can get some type of buzz...knowin damn well cats ain't gonna listen to his verse...i know i didn't...

glad it was established as an old track. Cause by this time tomorrow dudes will have already hype this up to be the illest record Jay ever put out.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom