NY > LA Vol. NT Vets Check In

As a New Yorker who is from NYC and currently lives up in New York State . I would never just up and move to LA I can make all the moves I want in NY and I’m kinda doing it in hiding iykyk

Lived in Florida, Texas, Colorado, and Wyoming. I am coming on my 3rd year living in California and rank it the worst place I have ever lived. Outside of the weather always being nice y’all can have this state lol

Lived in Florida, Texas, Colorado, and Wyoming. I am coming on my 3rd year living in California and rank it the worst place I have ever lived. Outside of the weather always being nice y’all can have this state lol
Exactly where in Cali?

Goleta, beautiful place but it’s expensive and I have to drive all the way to Ventura or Oxnard to do everything. Santa Barbara is crazy expensive.
So it’s the worst place that you’ve ever lived because it’s expensive, got it. I can understand how expenses can wear away at your soul.

So it’s the worst place that you’ve ever lived because it’s expensive, got it. I can understand how expenses can wear away at your soul.
I don’t feel like what I pay is worth it cause of how far I need to travel for shopping/entertainment. I’m pretty much paying ocean view prices for nothing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom