roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

link?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Brownsville, East NY, Crown Heights and the whole South Bronx are great places with affordable rent.

all the worse parts of nyc 
from what your telling him he might as well move to valentine ave in the bronx

i'm sure he can find a 3 bedroom apt with old police tape still stuck on the door for $525.00 a month 

valentine ave is like the late 80's early 90's

even google earth dont cover the whole area up there 
i was being sarcastic 
laugh.gif

Brownsville, East NY, Crown Heights and the whole South Bronx are great places with affordable rent.

all the worse parts of nyc 
from what your telling him he might as well move to valentine ave in the bronx

i'm sure he can find a 3 bedroom apt with old police tape still stuck on the door for $525.00 a month 

valentine ave is like the late 80's early 90's

even google earth dont cover the whole area up there 
wow i used to live on valentine ave between 2001-2008...did not know it got this bad within the past 3 years. Heroin City?? Washington Heights in the 80's??
I remember there were a lot of nice luxurious cars in my apartment garage and a friend joked and said 'they're prolly owned by drug dealers'. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.
I haven't gone back ever since my family moved out to queens and now I'm really never going back.
Place was real grimey...I came back from church with my family and my poor grandmother who visited from Korea had to witness 4 officers chase down a shirtless African-American and trying to hold him down to put cuffs on him right in front of my apartment building. I was looking for the cameras because I thought they were shooting 'Cops'
laugh.gif

Another instance, a lady got robbed (money for the bills
frown.gif
) with a knife in the elevator and right outside of my apartment door.
I also remember waiting for the elevator and I see a woman who lived on my floor rushing into the lobby looking all nervous and turning her head back looking outside. I asked her if she was okay and she told me a white van was following her....and I did remember seeing a white van creeping around the block right before I entered the apartment.
And dont get me started with the beef between the koreans and african americans/spanish kids.

oh yea...theres so much dog poop....literally, every 8 steps, you're going to see a pile of shh on the side....place is SOOO GRIMEY.
sick.gif

brownsville and the south bronx are great wonderful places to live and to raise a family in. great solid outstanding citizens all over the place.

hell if anything op should try seeing what the prices for rent are looking like at the louis pink houses in east new york. he would be a great addition to the community.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

brownsville and the south bronx are great wonderful places to live and to raise a family in. great solid outstanding citizens all over the place.

hell if anything op should try seeing what the prices for rent are looking like at the louis pink houses in east new york. he would be a great addition to the community.

im glad somebody understands me

Originally Posted by Intrigant

Yeah, I really hope other 3 female students cooperate with me, but employeer still haven't given their contacts. So if I'm going alone, I'm quite screwed.
Also is is hard to find a second job part time job in NY in restaurants or bars or anywhere?

pics of the girls?????

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

brownsville would be a good place to start looking in that price range

Are you trying to get him killed or robbed?  The heights would be a better option.
Exact thing I was thinking. No way your gonna get anything that cheap. 

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

for $500.00 or less a month you will be seeing alot of this�
damn I miss my city

Cop pulled out a gun on the camera man???...you cereal?....Cops get away with way too much..

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by Intrigant

Yeah, I really hope other 3 female students cooperate with me, but employeer still haven't given their contacts. So if I'm going alone, I'm quite screwed.
Also is is hard to find a second job part time job in NY in restaurants or bars or anywhere?

pics of the girls?????
 I still dont know them, because they are from different country. I'll send you pics personally once I have them
roll.gif

I knew NY rent prices are high, but not that much, if even for $500 I won't get a bathroom
laugh.gif

Still nobody answered, are there any oulet stores in NY, for sneakers or clothes?

Bro outlets should be last on your mind, cus that $500 rent $$ will milk your check.. bro NYC got everything, to answer yea Long Island & NJ.

Originally Posted by jay23oth

Bro outlets should be last on your mind, cus that $500 rent $$ will milk your check.. bro NYC got everything, to answer yea Long Island & NJ.

No,  I understand. Actually, I wrote to my country community in NY, I'll see maybe then can offer something cheap. If not, I hope I cooperate those girls from other country. Worse scenario, I'll pay more, but then I'll work more.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

for $500.00 or less a month you will be seeing alot of this�
damn I miss my city

Cop pulled out a gun on the camera man???...you cereal?....Cops get away with way too much..
give a pig a badge and he'll take a mile.

OK, so I got a room for $500 per month in brooklyn, Bushwick avenue. Is it worth it.Is it good neighbourhood?

I USED TO LIVE IN BUSHWICK...

IF YOU ARE BY THE L TRAIN YOU SHOULD BE ALRIGHT IF YOU ARE BY FLUSHING AVE I'LL SELL YOU MY OLD VEST...ANYTHING OFF THE J TRAIN DONT WALK ALONE @ NIGHT

Back
Top Bottom