NY NTers got those cojones Vol SWAG surfing to another level.

so which one of you get the award for the biggest dummy with the largest balls in NY?
someone help with the embed please...

how you got 4800 posts but can't embed a video from a site that gives you embed codes?

Originally Posted by megatron

how you got 4800 posts but can't embed a video from a site that gives you embed codes?

by having 4800 posts and not knowing how to embed, thats how.

eek.gif

he crazy.

The things people do for attention. Either that are he's just flat out stupid.

Son....how is that possible? how did he not get knocked out by the signals on the side? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love my city 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I cant either and check my post count. NYC ftw. Im riding that train home. gonna try it myself

i dont ride the subway much anymore, but the other day i was riding with this girl i worked with on a gig, we having a convo, laughing and such, look to the side and this african lady straight cursing me out for no reason, eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head....there is never a dull moment in an NYC train...

i dont ride the subway much anymore, but the other day i was riding with this girl i worked with on a gig, we having a convo, laughing and such, look to the side and this african lady straight cursing me out for no reason, eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head....there is never a dull moment in an NYC train...

this, plus the hot women that ride the train.  NYC Train >>>>

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I cant either and check my post count. NYC ftw. Im riding that train home. gonna try it myself

if i ever see megatron im buying a box of chips ahoy, he deserves them.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I remember when I was a junior there was a dumb *** freshman that tried to ride on top of a C train
30t6p3b.gif
did not end well

http://www.ny1.com/conten...-subway-car-in-manhattan

A high school freshman riding on top of moving subway train in Manhattan to impress his friends hit his head on a beam and fell to his death Monday afternoon.

Eric Alvarez, a 14-year-old student at Chelsea Vocational High School in SoHo, was riding home with dozens of classmates on an uptown C train when he went through the door between cars and climbed on top, according to witnesses. He lost his grip, and a steel girder protruding from the ceiling knocked him off, the witnesses said.

The students notified the conductor when the train pulled into the next station, at 14th Street, but the boy had fallen to the tracks and the next train behind had already passed over him.

i dont know if y'all heard about this guy who commited suicide on the 103rd street corona station in queens last week.

that was a friend of mine that i had known for over 20 years.

saw him a few weeks before and dude seemed like he was fine.

found out he was going through some serious depression.

found out he was a marine and was out in afghanistan over a year ago, so it could have been post war depression.

couldnt go to the funeral but i heard it was closed casket, seeing as his body was badly mangled, especially the waist down.

Hit the share button, and look for the embedded code. But make sure you have the option to use the old code because the new one doesn't work for this forum.

Back
Top Bottom