NY Nters Who Take The Subway....Do You See The Word "PRAY" Everywhere?

I literally see this word everywhere in the subway system for as long as i can remember, and im just curious whats it all about...any info?

8z3a1e.jpg

I don't know but you have the best avatar on Niketalk.

What area are you in? Seeing those types of ads.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

havent seen them yet
when u take the train next time, just look around the station or train and im 100% this word will be there somewhere, its usually on the walls and trains

It's basically found in every car on any train line.

Been like that for years

Never seen this but haven't really looked out for it...Plus I'm not really in the City much anymore.

no but next time im in new york im going to go car to car on the 1 train wearing some heat telling everyone that im too lazy to work and that i'm accepting donations to help me get cool grey xi's this year.

Im not from NY but I've seen this a few times on the T in Boston....northeast corridor gang?

i take the train every weekday 4 trains in total(going and back) and have not seen this at all.

I don't think there's any story behind it.

Just another form of graffiti , word substitution.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i take the N and the shuttle ... haven't seen it
look at the oval-like windows by the end of the train car by the sliding doors..man its hard to describe the location..i see it ALL the time

the word is mostly on the decals of the trains (meaning stickers and etc), check doors and windows..trust me once you see once then you going to catch yourself seeing it 100x

yea i know what you mean OP, i guess it has something to do with the MTA and the free masons.

Yeah, it's seemingly everywhere, even inside the cabs where the train operator and conductor are.

Back
Top Bottom