NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

WHO WANTS TO GET THERE %%! BUST?

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

cmon yall we can at least get 1 more going.

we got 2 outta town NT'ers coming to our city.

Lets send em home with a few L's in their back pocket.
tongue.gif

Imma pm FRESH, tell him set the date and bring some ringers.
Well then 3, but dude hasn't replied in this topic so I guess he wants it to be a secret until he shows up and the music stops, everybodypoints and :wow:s

Whats good Yall, people have been talking and PM me.. we gotta try to get another 1 going..

if i see that more than 10 people are gonna really really show then ill make it to the next one..

we only had 6 people show to the last one..
indifferent.gif

if more than 10 (peferably 15) say they coming and we honestly know the people that really come im down..
pimp.gif

Please let me know which date is best for yall.. ill bump this as much times as i have to, in order to keep this on page one..

Lets good and let me know whats good

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it out there this time (on the 5th).

I usually ride out there w/ Henz since most times when I'm in NY I'm in BK and he stay in BK.

But I'm probably going to be in Queens for most of the time that I am up there and I know this _ ain't about to ride to Jamaica to come scoop me. And Idon't even know if dude is going this time.

Add in the fact that I don't really have the urge to hop on the bus/train/$1 van whatever to go out LaGuardia.

Plans may change, though so we'll see.

If u guys have one this weekend tha 5th ill be there but cant play Ive got to get my left knee drained when I get back to tha UK got some fluid onit.

Be nice to come hang with some fellow ballas n NTers.

Any guys here down at West 4th yesterday? (Sunday) I was there watchin navy blue t n classic Yankee fitted sunglasses was stood behind the poles most of thatime n in tha corner with McDs cup between 3 n 6.

Peace
Scottie

We gotta find some courts with outdoor lights at night.......courts by 135th street UPTOWN (by the FDR) had like 10 half courts with lights and it was prtetydead, only like 4 games going on.
pimp.gif

Dre,

Where in Jamaica you staying? It's not that bad if you're not far from Parsons just hop on the E train and take it straight to Queens Plaza and walkthe few blocks to get to the gym. I'm not sure about this weekend I might be going to AC for the holiday but I'd be down for the 12th.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

is the 5th good for any1 else?, or just keep it for next week?
I'm there on the 5th. We should still have a solid turnout, plus it's some more ringers from @#@ coming.

What we doign people, can we get a count of how many peopel gona be thier?

like i said if we get more than 10 im with it.. if not we make it next week

Count me as Number 1#

put a number so we can know or something like that

I moved this to the appropriate forum...92 pages (for me) later.

Sorry, but this is where it belongs as it doesn't pertain to anyone outside of this region.

What a *+$*$#*#% move. Have you even read the thread? Everyone is interested in this, whether in NY or not. People from other regions are coming, not tomention comparing o or just checking out he videos.

I'm gonna be there, I'm right down the street at the Fairfield Inn on Van Dam right now. About to go to Niketown or somewhere because I didnt bring anygood hooping sneaks. I want to get a haircut too

WOW.....

We might as well R.I.P. this thing for real now.

No way in hell people gonna be checking for this in this forum...

BUT MOD, WEVE EVEN HAD PEOPLE COME FROM OTHER REGIONS.
SO WOULDNT THAT BE PERTAINING TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE OH THIS REGION.??

No, just because someone from NorCal attends a summit in SoCal and Gen' forum gets the most traffic doesn't mean we should have the thread in threeforums, just Gen', or just NorCal.

I didn't lock or delete the thread so if anyone has interest in it, they can still participate.

Have a good time.

Back
Top Bottom