NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ travieso

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
Yoooo who is that about to get Spalding stamped on they forehead from a Mean rejection
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was Spyda.

laugh.gif

He was fading away for a good 5 secs ... Fresh was waiting in the air for him to shoot it the whole time.

Fresh aint block it though. I dont think i even hit the rim on that shot. On the way back up the court all i kept thinkin was "yo this %%%!$+#@#$%% couldjump"

Originally Posted by dreClark

roll.gif
#2 pullin back like "O NOOOOOOO" I know he got the stank face like Steph when Amare pounded it on Yao
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
e8425d6ba2a4412b51b90f93be6d9c2b60c55f3.gif

LOL, hahahahah yall are 2 funny...

damn im looking at the pic like damn
eek.gif
, hopefullynext time ima do something on that camera thats gonna have yall jumping out yall seat...

yea that was albert (spyda23) who was gonna get rejected, he made the wise move of waiting 5 sec in the air before throwing it to the side of the rim.

lol @ young pepe sanchez smh. i look BEAT in every1 of those pics :ohwell:

im at the gym now preppin for June, my cardio is pathetic.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

eek.gif
Yoooo who is that about to get Spalding stamped on they forehead from a Mean rejection
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was Spyda.

laugh.gif

He was fading away for a good 5 secs ... Fresh was waiting in the air for him to shoot it the whole time.
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
dude is about to eat that ball...
eek.gif
!*%%$ way up there nah dre I don't have a hd vidcam but my dude does...may have to take that off his hands...

Yeah dude was wide open and Fresh came on the help and just waited in the air, after 5 seconds he threw it to the side of the back board to avoid getting itblocked.

I'm ashamed I got no blocks yesterday, normally I'm good for 1 a day.
laugh.gif

I got some strips down the court though on 2-1 or 3-1 fast breaks, I don't allow easy points.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Yeah dude was wide open and Fresh came on the help and just waited in the air, after 5 seconds he threw it to the side of the back board to avoid getting it blocked.

I'm ashamed I got no blocks yesterday, normally I'm good for 1 a day.
laugh.gif

I got some strips down the court though on 2-1 or 3-1 fast breaks, I don't allow easy points.
pimp.gif

no you mean you got Stripped repeatedly going up and down the court. That block/strip we caught on the break was
eek.gif
. too bad he called a BS foul. yeah i'm salty.

I got the ball stolen on me 2x by MJ on the help, mofo is quick as hell.

That strip we both had though was CLEAN, smh. I ran the whole court for that one.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- I thought True Blue was white for some reason, i D'd him up the first game (pause)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dre - Your killing me with that Steph gif and the Young Pepe comments, my goodness.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tommy - for sure.....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Lets bump this up, June 6th is Aapproaching.. lets get it...

Ok, I have a Plann that i Think should make June 6th A lil more interesting...

Im gonna need some more help figuring this thing out.. i Think we should do a Tournament for June 6th,
pimp.gif

because we dont want to just have maad random games going on for no reason/ Goal..

having a tournament would make it more interesting and everyone can play, instead of having the same team on the court with no goal.

and would give everyone a chance to showcase thier talent, while at the same time everyone can play..

for Those who showed up on May 16th, how does this sound, yall wanna be some sort of Captains for a team and

when everyone shows up on June 6th we choose and decided who we choose and teamates?...

I think im gonna go ahead and End the list at the current number, and just like this be a NT tournament.

meaning on people on the list can show up and play...

if we have 44 people show up

we can divide and just choose people names of the list....

let me know how this sounds to the PEOPLE that showed up on MAY 16th. sorry for the people that didn't show up on the 16th, but im trying 2 organizesomething

here with people that made it on May 16th....

after some more replies and idea i want to edit the tittle with the Current numbers of players...

the only thing that makes me question the tournament is when people playing are playing, you know we got people that abuse the Rules and start callign everyB.S. call

and What if the 40+ people dont show...

This question is For the people that showed up on May 16th, do you think Setting up a Time/clock would work?

Back
Top Bottom