NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

Live u-stream of the games??
eek.gif
nerd.gif

I'd bring my laptop to do it but itl'll prolly b hard to make sure people see everything

Aite i'll bring it and see how we can work it..

indifferent.gif
@ them saying no cameras because somebody who not suppose to be there might be in there... Like we gonna have nba dudes showing up or something

Yeah just bring the cam we need more gif's.

Them dudes stay behind the desk anyway, just hide it if they come through trying to regulate.

...and PLEASE make sure ya'll throw away your bottles after we're done, MJSaver and I had to clean up after ya'll (staff complained about it lasttime).

Originally Posted by henz0

indifferent.gif
@ them saying no cameras because somebody who not suppose to be there might be in there... Like we gonna have nba dudes showing up or something

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

If a loose ball goes towards that *%$@ it's a wrap.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

indifferent.gif

If a loose ball goes towards that *%$@ it's a wrap.
laugh.gif

Especially if it's towards the end? No one gonna be hustlin then so RIP to Henz's laptop
laugh.gif

Laptop? (-_- )

Don't even bother dude, its just bball and plus you risk it getting damaged.

Digi cam is good enough.

i think if the laptop thing can work it will be good.. tired of people coming in this thread and always saying

yall wack, and etc...

+*!$ is @#+*$%# anoyyin..

The whole lebron tape incident got me thinking about us taping our games and the lag staff coming through telling us we can't tape.

imagine if duke tried to take our cams/tape?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn a Ustream. I guess if you got a laptop connect card it can work. This joint will be epic.lol

yo Henz, bring that Miami Chick thru. Brenda. I know you smashing already. Tell her sis to come thru too. lol

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

The whole lebron tape incident got me thinking about us taping our games and the lag staff coming through telling us we can't tape.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Or imagine Fresh yamming it on Henz and that part of the highlights just being cut out completely?

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Does D League count??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Or imagine Fresh yamming it on Henz and that part of the highlights just being cut out completely?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
yall stupid

Back
Top Bottom