NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ penny

I was mad tired , couldnt wait to go to sleep thats why I left early.

I see ima have to go in next time we play, I be coasting not really tryna do any 1 on 1 stuff just have a good time.. Next time
devil.gif

Nah son, ya mindset was all @$#*%$ up when Durant starting taking every shot...going coast to coast after a rebound every time
laugh.gif

After that game you was on some '#$!# it' +#*%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Nah son, ya mindset was all @$#*%$ up when Durant starting taking every shot...going coast to coast after a rebound every time
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
everyone on his team was getting TIGHT, my dude went end to end on 5possessions in a row.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I had the best, or worse, missed layup of the day though. Score was 10-11, we down, and that joint straight slipped and went like 30 ft in the air. I don'teven think it'd be scored as a misssed fg, more just a turnover. I was drenched with sweat. I don't usually hoop in cotton tees for that very reason. Ihad my Redd replica, just never got around to putting it on.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I had the best, or worse, missed layup of the day though. Score was 10-11, we down, and that joint straight slipped and went like 30 ft in the air. I don't even think it'd be scored as a misssed fg, more just a turnover. I was drenched with sweat. I don't usually hoop in cotton tees for that very reason. I had my Redd replica, just never got around to putting it on.

That was what led to Mez'e game winning "fast-break"
eyes.gif

If you make it back to the City this summer we'll make sure they don't try shiesting us again

Yea son kinda gipped us on that. Everybody stopped after the foul. I wasn't going to get back on D probably anyways, and as established, Smitty was givingme buckets anyways so it's not like it would've mattered
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I had the best, or worse, missed layup of the day though. Score was 10-11, we down, and that joint straight slipped and went like 30 ft in the air. I don't even think it'd be scored as a misssed fg, more just a turnover. I was drenched with sweat. I don't usually hoop in cotton tees for that very reason. I had my Redd replica, just never got around to putting it on.

That was what led to Mez'e game winning "fast-break"
eyes.gif

If you make it back to the City this summer we'll make sure they don't try shiesting us again

Wow...

I think you took that loss the hardest outta everybody....
laugh.gif

So im guessin those 25 PHANTOM FOUL CALLS werent sheisty either, or its all good cuz it was your team callin everything
eyes.gif

good looks for commenting bigkuntry and fresh on the site. had a good time balling with ya'll, july 11th should be a good look too...

my fault yall ... i'm uploading vids to youtube now ... i haven't checked the quality yet though ... they appear to be small

MY vids are up ... if someone wants to embed them ... i gotta step away from the comp for a bit ... search me on youtube mongooseny ...

tags #NT

titled MVI 2072, MVI 2074-2081 ... if not then i'll just put em up when i get back ... most of the vids are short and random ...

i think i got i got yall arguing about the kick ball ...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ penny

I was mad tired , couldnt wait to go to sleep thats why I left early.

I see ima have to go in next time we play, I be coasting not really tryna do any 1 on 1 stuff just have a good time.. Next time
devil.gif

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom