NYC Ballers The Return of NT Laguardia Basketball vol. SUMMER 2011 June 25th

So all the dudes who were at school are coming back for Winter Break.  It would be cool to get a couple of games popping off again, we had a pretty good turnout this summer, no reason why we can't get it cracking again.

I'm back this Saturday so I'm thinking date wise we either do it the Dec. 19 or Jan.2  In terms of location, I was talking with Fresh and he mentioned the 14th street YMCA.  We could do that if it works for people or we could bring it back to Laguardia. 

MJSaver, Fresh, Mez, Henz, NBAsoon, all the other cats let me know what you think, suggestions or whatever.

pimp.gif

i don't mind going, I just haven't played since the last time we met up (been payin football-QB/CB every weekend instead).

Not stressin it tho cause when I'm usually wit' Fresh, soon, MJSaver, etc...I'm only gonna have 2 attempts a game
sick.gif

I just need my iced coffee so I can play my usual crackhead gangsta defense.
pimp.gif

I haven't played in about a month and a half maybe two. So I'ma be with you on the two attempts. At least your in shape though, I straight have noexercise + 4 months of excessive drinking. I need to hit the gym asap when I get back.

Yo Mez, what's good with your 'roid connect?

:ohwell: @ roids...ya'll act like imma swole 200lb dude smfh.

I'm in shape somewhat my cardio is pathetic right now....workin that 8-5 will do that.

Ya'll should play some football as well.

You lucky I'm on my phone PRO.... o_O

Its reynolds for you if you show up....reynolds.

I'm at work so the gif war would have to wait.

laugh.gif
you talking like you need some lock down defense to shut me down.

laugh.gif

:ohwell: if this gets moved.....

sick.gif
to anyone that has to guard Fresh, dudes gon' foul out left and right (jk).

Back
Top Bottom