NYC BASKETBALL BALLERS NT ....... EDIT**** LA VENICE BEACH EDITION hmmm?!!?!?!?

yo i just remembered, i think the Blk and red foams (cough drops) drop on the 5th. anyone copping

i might, still on the fence, if i do cop they open at 10, then dudes can go straight their.

BLK red foams. i think those are thoe ones I got. I might rock em that day to play out of spite.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

BLK red foams. i think those are thoe ones I got. I might rock em that day to play out of spite.

yep these ..

!BtQJZL!BWk~%24(KGrHqMH-DcEvsKVUrWNBL7IZBg2m!~~_12.JPG

Foamposite_cough_drop_Black_Red_Ice-570x320.jpg

I think MJ is gonna also cop..

I dont mean to turn this into a foamposite thread, but it helps too keep this on page 1.

and more people to post

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

RL treyce whats good man, stop playing get off the cuffs and come ball.

wait wait wait, son June 5th I'm in there.

Dean, we gotta do at least one of these outside... preferably in Manhattan which I think is equal distance from everyone (i think
nerd.gif
)

I should come back. I still got things in NY/NJ I need to see and I didn't much like my performance last yr. Y

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Dean, we gotta do at least one of these outside... preferably in Manhattan which I think is equal distance from everyone (i think
nerd.gif
)

ight no doubt.. it doesn't matter to me.. hmmm where at though ? 
nerd.gif

and DATZNASTY. let me know if you gonna come back so we can schudle something around that time 

Moneymike 
nerd.gif
 you coming thru?

nerd.gif
)
on a non-windy day please. Other wise I'll only be able to play "defense".

If we are going to do outside I suggest Canal and the West Side Highway one morning, pretty nice courts and if we get there early enough we should we able to get in a couple NT exclusive runs.

There's a small park in the LES right off the FDR 20th st exit, it's usually dead and nice courts it's on Asser Leavy St

Originally Posted by DenisHot

There's a small park in the LES right off the FDR 20th st exit, it's usually dead and nice courts it's on Asser Leavy St

by the pool right? I be around their sometimes, sounds good also..

have u been to the one by peter cooper?

yeah the one by the pool

peter cooper courts get pretty packed, i was thinking the one on asser leavy since we want to keep it NT runs

IM GONNA TRY TO SEE IF I CAN MAKE THE NEXT ONE...IM DYING ON THE VIDEOS....I'LL LEAVE THE REF SHIRT AT HOME ...I HAVE GAMES AT ISLAND GARDEN ON THE 5TH BUT I'LL SEE IF I CAN CHANGE MY TIMES WITH SOMEONE ELSE IF YA DEF DOING THIS..

nerd.gif
)

nerd.gif

and DATZNASTY. let me know if you gonna come back so we can schudle something around that time 

Moneymike 
nerd.gif
 you coming thru?

Man, I was gonna schedule it around some concert, parade, or event I need to be at, then I looked up and Summer Jam is already first weekend of next month so I'm going to have to miss that one. I'm trying to look into what else is coming this summer in way of concerts, generally r'n'b though. I wish NYC had something like the Essence Music Festival so I could feel more justified dropping like a stack full trip budget instead of just to see 1 or 2 artists, but I'm good for it. You ever been to SOB's though? They got lots of good %!%# on Youtube

planning to make a trip down to NYC in July. Would love to hoop with some of you guys
You do this monthly?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

nerd.gif
)

nerd.gif

Moneymike 
nerd.gif
 you coming thru?

Man, I was gonna schedule it around some concert, parade, or event I need to be at, then I looked up and Summer Jam is already first weekend of next month so I'm going to have to miss that one. I'm trying to look into what else is coming this summer in way of concerts, generally r'n'b though. I wish NYC had something like the Essence Music Festival so I could feel more justified dropping like a stack full trip budget instead of just to see 1 or 2 artists, but I'm good for it. You ever been to SOB's though? They got lots of good %!%# on Youtube
Rock the Bells would be my suggestion...SOB always has good shows but it could be on any random night.

Back
Top Bottom