Nyc bishop robbed during live-streamed service

They dropped charges on him. Apparently, it was some bloggers trying to get internet famous and one was approaching his wife and baby hence why he grabbed her.

Way the switch flipped on that lady, you check in with him. She gon get some visitors. Son looks like a Brooklyn scammer OG.

saw a snippet of an interview with her talking about she's doing a case study on powerful men in the black community and that's why she was there. Also, she was feeling the spirit at the moment showed on video, and how she's a mother and wouldn't do what he accused her of :lol:

saw a snippet of an interview with her talking about she's doing a case study on powerful men in the black community and that's why she was there
Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 5.01.02 PM.png

NYC CRIME

Suspects nabbed for caught-on-camera mid-sermon robbery of flashy Brooklyn Bishop Lamor Whitehead​

By John Annese, Thomas Tracy and Larry McShane
New York Daily News

Sep 28, 2022 at 6:41 pm

Authorities busted two suspects early Wednesday for the wild caught-on-camera armed hold-up of blinged-out Bishop Lamor Whitehead during his Sunday sermon two months ago, with the high-profile clergyman cheering the clearing of his name.

The fugitive defendants, both 23 and arrested in their Brooklyn homes, now face federal robbery charges for pulling guns on Whitehead, his wife and their child in the headline-making heist inside a rented-out Canarsie workspace that doubles as his church, prosecutors said.

The bishop, who became the target of speculation that the heist was staged, sat in the second row at Brooklyn Federal Court for the first appearances by his alleged assailants.

“This was turned around from me being a victim, to a villain, and today, you know, God gave me and my family a victory,” he said afterward. “Because the tabloids and everybody has been talking about the narrative of the ‘bling-bling’ pastor, and he had to have something to do with it.”

The suspects were identified by authorities as Juwan Anderson and Say-Quan Pollack, while the search continues for a third man in the bizarre robbery where the bandits made off with $1,000,000 in jewelry lifted from Whitehead and his spouse — who was holding the couple’s daughter when robbed by one of the gun-toting men, officials said.

“I’m extremely happy,” Whitehead told the Daily News prior to the hearing. “My wife was crying when she heard the news. We’re waiting for the last one to be arrested so we can move on with our life.”

Whitehead reiterated he didn’t know either man, and never saw them before they marched onto the altar during Sunday services. He earlier posted a video message about the arrests on Facebook, with the dapper Whitehead wearing a pink track suit, matching pink glasses and a pink Yankees cap.

The Bishop didn’t appreciate uncle murda mentioning him on the rap up. He wants to box him :lol:

I got my money on the bishop easily

It ain't nothing the Bishop ain't used too, he done bids before for similar crimes. He got the gift of gab for sure to convince somebody to give him a nickel.

Back
Top Bottom