NYC Central Park Dance off Vol. Eminem makes an appearance

roll.gif

I really don't know what I just watched, it's like they let a mental house have a day of dance in central park.

Yeah these cats are there every weekend on the West side of Central Park around 73th street skating around to disco and deep house. It's such a bizarre mix of people too - a total freakshow - but the music is sometimes really good if you're into that kind of music.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Yeah these cats are there every weekend on the West side of Central Park around 73th street skating around to disco and deep house. It's such a bizarre mix of people too - a total freakshow - but the music is sometimes really good if you're into that kind of music.

yeah. I thought they were hobos
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I see these people out every weekend when I've been in CP as well. They've gotta be on PCP or something.

Yo you saw all those celebrities???

Eminiem
Wanda Sykes
LL cool J in the background
2pac
the girl andy lost his virginity to in 40 year old virgin
dave chapelle
tom cruise
jennifer lopez in the white top
afrika bambatta

thats' crazy, how much did they pay to get them all there

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

lol what the hell is wrong with these people

white people have no flow whatsoever
most of the people in the vid are black, and they are all equally bad.

Back
Top Bottom