NYC Gym Says PTs can Earn up to $1000 an Hour on a Pay Scale

Um, wut? :lol:

Despite what reps say is more than $1 million invested in sound and light, and their claim that instructors can earn $1,000 an hour on a pay scale (Bill Zanker says they auditioned more than 350 trainers and hired nine), the class prices are actually on par with other high-end fitness studios in New York — “only” $36 a class, proving that not all extravagant gyms have to be ridiculously expensive.

Link

*This gym has a bar and accepts bitcoin, too.

I'm not sure what "on a pay scale" means.

You either make 1k an hour or you don't.

A $36 dollar class would have to be like 2 seconds long for it to be 1k an hour and that doesn't even count what goes to the gym and not the trainers pocket.

I know a ton of trainers in NY. WORLD CLASS guys are like 250-300 an hour for a private (I'm talking guys that train ELITE pro fighters).

This is absurd.

sounds like a gym i don't want to be at. real cringey i'd imagine
i go to lift in peace and solitude. i don't care about anyone else and won't be bothered.
that's why i wear earphones.

I'm not sure what "on a pay scale" means.

You either make 1k an hour or you don't.

A $36 dollar class would have to be like 2 seconds long for it to be 1k an hour and that doesn't even count what goes to the gym and not the trainers pocket.

I know a ton of trainers in NY. WORLD CLASS guys are like 250-300 an hour for a private (I'm talking guys that train ELITE pro fighters).

This is absurd.

Payscale sounds like they have some MLM scam going :lol:

I wouldn't use it, but I was wondering if ya'll reading different articles or what by your responses. Turns out yeah, the one linked to the phrase "ridiculously expensive" is different than the link. 900 a month for exclusivity and privacy, yeah I can see some per hour rates going up to that. Non members gotta use a seperate entrance for the $30 classes. Grifting all types, grand hustle.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/13/nycs-most-exclusive-gym-costs-900-a-month/

I wouldn't use it, but I was wondering if ya'll reading different articles or what by your responses. Turns out yeah, the one linked to the phrase "ridiculously expensive" is different than the link. 900 a month for exclusivity and privacy, yeah I can see some per hour rates going up to that. Non members gotta use a seperate entrance for the $30 classes. Grifting all types, grand hustle.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/13/nycs-most-exclusive-gym-costs-900-a-month/

Separate entrance? Sounds like some of those NYC high-rise that have low-income housing on some floors where those tenants have to go in through different entrances.

Fyre Fest Gym LLC :lol:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom