NYC HEADS UP: AJF XX NOW AVAILABLE..

I know the Fusion line doesn't get love (only a handful have in my opinion). I was walking on Jamaica Ave. on my lunchbreak and I went into Footland on the Coliseum block (165th Street) and they have the white/red AJF XX low and the black-based AJF XX for $99.00. I must say,up close, the black colorway is looking real nice and clean. If you all are interested in them, check them out. If not, don't flame, just be quiet. Thankyou.
tired.gif

Tomorrow is technically the launch date for these fusion XX monstrosities as well as the laser 6 rings. Eastbay and Footlocker don't even have them yet,not to mention the concord 6 rings aren't due for another 2 weeks. That place is either selling fakes or pre-releases.

yeah i'm not a fan of the XX fusions. It's all about the fusion III's i think.

It's no secret there are some spots on Jamaica Ave. that sell fakes, but I can assure you, I know my J's. And this spot is legit. They do getpre-releases, usually 2 weeks before release day. I saw the girls' Six Rings there today, and I didn't even know that colorway was dropping. And yes,they also have the Concord Six Rings, for $199.99, held a size 9 in my hand and was very pleased. However, I will be waiting for release day to save 50dollars..

Yea I seen them out there today....didn't say anything cuz I really didn't think it was noteworthy...but good looks on sharing the info wit the massesthat do wanna cop

these fusions are the ugliest fusions to date...i cant beleive they really releasing this shoe

Back
Top Bottom