NYC is cool but when it comes to swag DC>___

All jokes aside and contrary to popular belief

being OT from DC/MD (sorry VA) > being OT from NY

ya'll announce yallselves too much. there's a mystique around the urea. chicks stay enamored by the accent and new balances.

All jokes aside and contrary to popular belief

being OT from DC/MD (sorry VA) > being OT from NY

ya'll announce yallselves too much. there's a mystique around the urea. chicks stay enamored by the accent and new balances.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

PG>CA

fc825634e172beb863392ca6a8f82a51e1e7185_r.gif
HATERS GON' HATE.

FB has great .gifs that no one else uses on here. He posted one a day or two back that had me cracking me. Some dude was repeatedly smashing another guy's head on the steering wheel and "Stop Posting" was the overlay. Classic

FB has great .gifs that no one else uses on here. He posted one a day or two back that had me cracking me. Some dude was repeatedly smashing another guy's head on the steering wheel and "Stop Posting" was the overlay. Classic

Whats so swagerful about sherm heads rockin skin tight jeans tucked into their Hyper Flights,
rockin sleeveless hoodies and home made headbands wit glitter sprinkled all over them?

Whats so swagerful about sherm heads rockin skin tight jeans tucked into their Hyper Flights,
rockin sleeveless hoodies and home made headbands wit glitter sprinkled all over them?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

this

has got to hurt

Back
Top Bottom