NYC is cool but when it comes to swag DC>___

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I was watching Top Chef and they said DC had some of the best Ethiopian restaurants.
Anyone from there can confirm this?

Not hard to believe. In part of Alexandria the signs in some shopping complexes are in amharic they are so heavy out here.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I was watching Top Chef and they said DC had some of the best Ethiopian restaurants.
Anyone from there can confirm this?

Not hard to believe. In part of Alexandria the signs in some shopping complexes are in amharic they are so heavy out here.

i was recently in DC (im moving there to stay with my girl who got a job out there) and culturally its cool. had no idea it was that small, which makes sense on the AIDS concentration. but the dress was weak. everywhere was the same thing; fitted cap + dreds + skinny jeans + air max 95s...

i was recently in DC (im moving there to stay with my girl who got a job out there) and culturally its cool. had no idea it was that small, which makes sense on the AIDS concentration. but the dress was weak. everywhere was the same thing; fitted cap + dreds + skinny jeans + air max 95s...

Nike Boots...still runnin that.
New Balance...on lock.
Northface...stamped and stapled.
Foams...virtually played out, everyone had a pair 4 years ago.
local brands are pretty much dead, i let my mchunu go years ago.

the originality is fading, nowadays its tight pants rolled up to the ankles and boat shoes, like prada isn't good enough anymore.

everybody wants to be gucci and flocka....got gogo soundin' slum as ever.

Nike Boots...still runnin that.
New Balance...on lock.
Northface...stamped and stapled.
Foams...virtually played out, everyone had a pair 4 years ago.
local brands are pretty much dead, i let my mchunu go years ago.

the originality is fading, nowadays its tight pants rolled up to the ankles and boat shoes, like prada isn't good enough anymore.

everybody wants to be gucci and flocka....got gogo soundin' slum as ever.

DC & NYC can't really be compared.

NYC is much bigger, therefore it obviously has more to offer.

DC however is unique in its own, and a lot of styles and trends have originated in the DC area.

I'm not sure if your comparing DC and NYC, or DC People vs. NYC People.

But being from the DMV, I gotta say DC Ppl > NYC Ppl 
wink.gif

I got folks in NY that are mad chill, but for the most part NYC ppl are corny to me.

Don't take it the wrong way cuz NYC is mecca when it comes to fashion and basically all other things. 

SMH @ the AID's jokes tho, Grow up..

DC however is unique in its own, and a lot of styles and trends have originated in the DC area.

wink.gif

I got folks in NY that are mad chill, but for the most part NYC ppl are corny to me.

Don't take it the wrong way cuz NYC is mecca when it comes to fashion and basically all other things. 

Originally Posted by PAT2345912

wink.gif

NY > *

wink.gif

NY > *

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

wink.gif

NY > *

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

wink.gif

NY > *

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

While the rest of the nation is busy being followers of NYC trends, DMV is chillen doin our own thing.

Own style, own brands (shooters,alldaz,solbiato,madness etc.), own music, own slang.

This post is loooooooonggggg over due imo.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Im from md/dc and cant cosign what you saying, the area is so small, and these fools all running around here looking the same, I will not cosign skinny jeans, dreads, and jeans roled up looking like capris. And no disrespect but if u still wearing any of those brands you named, your fashion game aint on point. No disrespect.

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

While the rest of the nation is busy being followers of NYC trends, DMV is chillen doin our own thing.

Own style, own brands (shooters,alldaz,solbiato,madness etc.), own music, own slang.

This post is loooooooonggggg over due imo.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Im from md/dc and cant cosign what you saying, the area is so small, and these fools all running around here looking the same, I will not cosign skinny jeans, dreads, and jeans roled up looking like capris. And no disrespect but if u still wearing any of those brands you named, your fashion game aint on point. No disrespect.

Back
Top Bottom