NYC NT'ers Anybody attending the Joey Bad, Flatbush Zombies Concert on 4.20.13???

Was wondering if anybody in NYC was gonna be coming to the show :nerd:

Im a big Flatbush Zombies and Joey Bad***** fan...and I think this show is gonna be crazy....expecially on 4.20 :smokin

Anybody down to go and meet some fellow NT'ers?

Show is at Gramercy Theater on 23rd st at 7pm...i got presale VIP tickets for like $40

Was definitely looking to go to this until I saw it sold out :smh:

May have to bite the bullet and cop off Stub Hub.

BTW, did anyone else hit up that meet and greet that time at Stussy?! That line outside was a disaster smh

Be Easy, Cop tickets, I didn't see how much they are on stubhub but I can't imagine markup would be that high. It will absolutely be a crazy show!

Damn just saw the tickets I bought for $40 are going for $150 on stubhub!! I should of bought extra!!

Damn just saw the tickets I bought for $40 are going for $150 on stubhub!! I should of bought extra!!

Yeah bro it's crazy. Didn't realize the hype was THIS real for homie.

Gonna end up scooping some tickets I think.

Damn $150......thats crazy. I definitely want to go see Joey & the Underachievers too.

$150 is for the VIP pass ticket...which basically just gives you a pass to cut the line and a special section to be at...and I believe a signed poster or something...I got it for $40...defintally not worth getting for $150

But I think the price for general admission is like $65 on stubhub...which is crazy cause presale general admission was $17 -_-!!

Price is probably so inflated though because it is a Saturday show and a ***** show...so the smokers are defintally gonna be there!

Let me know who will be attending. Lets get a group together. I'm bringing a lot of Buddha to this concert :smile:

Be Easy- it's a possibility...last minute the prices will probably drop...but you always take a chance doing that....I love scooping up my Knicks tickets on the low like that when the first quarter starts.

Back
Top Bottom