NYC NTer's Emergency Broadcast System vol. "Monthly Test"

For as long as I've had IO cable every month or so a message would come up saying something along the lines of  "this is a monthly test of your areas emergency broadcast system and it would be used in case of a natural or man-made disaster etc." But for the past month or two that same message would come on like two times a night, it just came up on a local channel and a few minutes later it came up on hbo. Does anybody know why they are doing this?

For as long as I've had IO cable every month or so a message would come up saying something along the lines of  "this is a monthly test of your areas emergency broadcast system and it would be used in case of a natural or man-made disaster etc." But for the past month or two that same message would come on like two times a night, it just came up on a local channel and a few minutes later it came up on hbo. Does anybody know why they are doing this?

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

be scared. be very very scared.

also, illuminati.

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

be scared. be very very scared.

also, illuminati.

Back
Top Bottom