NYC NTers, Tri-state area and possibly further look outside your window Vol. UFO or star?

So I'm in here in my room, unable to sleep listenin to Aventura when I stare outside and see something shiny in the sky. Thing is, it looks too way shiny to be just a star IMO. I noticed it like 30 mins ago and it hasn't moved. I'm not even the type to spazz about ufo stuff. Hoping someone can shed some light on this. Look at the sky and give me your opinion. Can't take pics cuz I don't have a camera

So I'm in here in my room, unable to sleep listenin to Aventura when I stare outside and see something shiny in the sky. Thing is, it looks too way shiny to be just a star IMO. I noticed it like 30 mins ago and it hasn't moved. I'm not even the type to spazz about ufo stuff. Hoping someone can shed some light on this. Look at the sky and give me your opinion. Can't take pics cuz I don't have a camera

I was just outside and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Just have your water hose ready just in case.

I was just outside and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Just have your water hose ready just in case.

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

LISTENING TO THEM CAN CAUSE HALLUCINATIONS

LISTENING TO THEM CAN CAUSE HALLUCINATIONS

Do you live in nyc tho? I still see it pause. Its towards the south

I live in Brooklyn. I remember reading some where before when the "ufo sightings in Manhattan" happened that if it has a twinkle it's a star if not it can be a planet or something.

Do you live in nyc tho? I still see it pause. Its towards the south

I live in Brooklyn. I remember reading some where before when the "ufo sightings in Manhattan" happened that if it has a twinkle it's a star if not it can be a planet or something.

listening to aventura? q maricon q ere loco
need romeo to tuck u in bro?

And i dont see anything

listening to aventura? q maricon q ere loco
need romeo to tuck u in bro?

And i dont see anything

Back
Top Bottom