NYC peeps: I need help with a resturant

On Vday I wanna take my girl to the city for dinner.

Does anyone know a nice italian spot in manhattan thats has a fairly good priced menu? How much would I be looking to spend on a dinner and
a bottle of wine? Also id prefer the closest place to grand central. Anyone got any ideas?

On Vday I wanna take my girl to the city for dinner.

Does anyone know a nice italian spot in manhattan thats has a fairly good priced menu? How much would I be looking to spend on a dinner and
a bottle of wine? Also id prefer the closest place to grand central. Anyone got any ideas?

Cucina Di Pesce
87 E 4th St
(between 2nd Ave & 3rd Ave)
New York, NY 10003
Neighborhood: East Village
(212) 260-6800

Its a nice little spot in the LES, probably about a 10$ cab ride from grand central,  small very personal italian spot with great prices.
pimp.gif

Cucina Di Pesce
87 E 4th St
(between 2nd Ave & 3rd Ave)
New York, NY 10003
Neighborhood: East Village
(212) 260-6800

Its a nice little spot in the LES, probably about a 10$ cab ride from grand central,  small very personal italian spot with great prices.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

carmines

Carmines is cool, but i like Tony's Di Napoli a lot better. same concept - family style with sharing portions. but the menu is bigger and offers more variety. and i personally find the food better at Tony's. Also, it's not as much of a tourist spot like Carmines is. Don't get me wrong, it's almost always busy just like Carmines. But it's usually filled with locals and/or locals who are bringing their friends from out of town. I find Carmines is packed because all the tourists go there. 
Tony's is just on the other side of broadway in times square on 43rd street. highly recommended. its a casual, fun, family spot. not too high end and great for a date. 

Originally Posted by you go boy

carmines

Carmines is cool, but i like Tony's Di Napoli a lot better. same concept - family style with sharing portions. but the menu is bigger and offers more variety. and i personally find the food better at Tony's. Also, it's not as much of a tourist spot like Carmines is. Don't get me wrong, it's almost always busy just like Carmines. But it's usually filled with locals and/or locals who are bringing their friends from out of town. I find Carmines is packed because all the tourists go there. 
Tony's is just on the other side of broadway in times square on 43rd street. highly recommended. its a casual, fun, family spot. not too high end and great for a date. 

Back
Top Bottom