NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

Allred isn't looking to get 30% of $XXK. That's the least of her priorities. This is national news & FREE publicity for someone looking to further advertise her firm. Smart move as the result can only project her past cases/clientele into the public eye...

Many of you have ridiculous tunnel-vision. Saddening...

Gloria Allred has had celebrity attorney status for decades already and have been on many high profile cases, she wouldn't do this just for that alone. Maybe a lesser known attorney but not her
bingo.

:lol: @ you fools thinking I called him wealthy because of the car he drives....the man is definately well off....ya nitpicking now reaching HARD.

And ya need to stop being so blatant with the drone accounts man, is downright pathetic at this point..,, :lol:

laugh.gif
@ you fools thinking I called him wealthy because of the car he drives....the man is definately well off....ya nitpicking now reaching HARD.

And ya need to stop being so blatant with the drone accounts man, is downright pathetic at this point..,,
laugh.gif

now you're moving goalposts from wealthy to well off which is a world of difference. Wealthy>Rich>Well off. We're talking 2 huge levels apart

wealth, in the terms that NT uses it (an assumption I'm making) implies having $$$ to fall back on.

There's no proof he did, but there is proof he had interest and talent to fall back on considering he founded a popular company

1. not all assets depreciate

2. if he owns the company.. and it's worth is appraised at $50 million...then he does have at least $50 million in assets
Why did you edit your post? None of us know what type of assets or when the company was appraised. Even with asset depreciation he's still ballin. Statement was semi serious.

laugh.gif
@ you fools thinking I called him wealthy because of the car he drives....the man is definately well off....ya nitpicking now reaching HARD.

And ya need to stop being so blatant with the drone accounts man, is downright pathetic at this point..,,
laugh.gif

now you're moving goalposts from wealthy to well off which is a world of difference. Wealthy>Rich>Well off. We're talking 2 huge levels apart

Whatever you say RollinWithAngel.

Whatever you wanna call him, an increase in his insurance rate =\= black hole in his pockets

Whatever you say RollinWithAngel.

Whatever you wanna call him, an increase in his insurance rate =\= black hole in his pockets
I think nh meant a black hole with lawyer fees. Unless a high profile lawyer takes the case and doesn't charge.

lol@taking multiple synonyms and arguing the arbitrary differences between. Pure semantics. These are not technical terms son.

Last edited:
He founded the company with other founding partners. Venture Capitalists will hold a large chunk of the equity usually majority stake meaning him and his partners would split the remaining minority stake. He's worth nowhere near 50mil

lol@taking multiple synonyms and making arbitrary differences between. Pure semantics. These are not technical terms son.

You clearly don't understand the difference, and yes financial institutions will tell you those are different levels

He founded the company with other founding partners. Venture Capitalists will hold a large chunk of the equity usually majority stake meaning him and his partners would split the remaining minority stake. He's worth nowhere near 50mil

Ok bruh....the man is struggling and living out of his moms basement on welfare.

Thread went from.... "Lien will catch serious charges" to "Lien will get sued and be broke" to "Lien will never drive again" to "Lien will spend alot on lawyers" to "Lien isn't wealthy."

The hate from these people who don't like to be wrong and these new accounts is strong.

Thread went from.... "Lien will catch serious charges" to "Lien will get sued and be broke" to "Lien will never drive again" to "Lien will spend alot on lawyers" to "Lien isn't wealthy."

The hate from these people who don't like to be wrong and these new accounts is strong.

Is really that hard for dudes to simply say, "ya know what...ya got it bruhs, I was wrong"

This case is not eem about a difference of opinions, is facts vs speculations....NH's whole defense is on speculations that contradict the facts posted...hell even dudes being charge don't agree with the things NH is saying...

umm the any reputable institution will have those different wealth levels categorized as "high net worth individual", "ultra high net worth individual" etc. Ksteezy is the one that moved goalposts from wealthy to well off which is a huge difference. I don't doubt Lien is well off but he's not wealthy

Dude will prob write it off as an expense.

I mean if lawyer fees ain't denting the bikers very shallow pockets, what makes anyone think they will dent Lien's?...this case had national media attention, which means lawyers would compete for a chance at the publicity....lawyer fees are irrelevant here, b

umm the any reputable institution will have those different wealth levels categorized as "high net worth individual", "ultra high net worth individual" etc. Ksteezy is the one that moved goalposts from wealthy to well off which is a huge difference. I don't doubt Lien is well off but he's not wealthy

Lulz @ "moving the goalpost"

Wealthy or well-off, is an insurance hike gonna affect him?...doubt it, therefore me moving the goalpost makes no difference....he's definately better off than your average joe.

does it really matter?? geez

you knew what he meant. its like your trying to say something as a rebuttal but dont really have anytihing to say

Back
Top Bottom