NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

Is like dudes really don't get it...no it is not fun for other drivers to be held up, no it is not fun for a casual driver to have some lunatic speed by them going 120 3 inches from their car, no it is not ok to control traffic on a major highway of one the country's main cities....it is not ok to put your life and that of others at risk for the thrill of some stunt....nobody needs to respect your wrecklessness, that's why so many dudes die on motorcycles...be conscious, you are exposed as hell...doesn't take much for a car to send you flying 30 ft in the air, why risk it?...why traumatize other commuters?

No ****

Still think Alexian is just as much as an idiot as the riders

nothing you said here was wrong but now you dudes are acting like angels thats never did anything wrong in life. I never knew people popping wheelies on a freeway was so threatening to you guys

when you put your lives in our hands, it is damned threatening.

we can't stop on a dime like you guys.

we don't need that liability.

Is this like when the dudes get together in a group and breakdance together in a circle?

I.e. if you practice alone, you are a lame, but if you get together with a bunch of other lames on a highway, you're all still the laughing stocks of society, but at least people will look at you.

when you put your lives in our hands, it is damned threatening.

we can't stop on a dime like you guys.

we don't need that liability.

Imagine some dude pops a wheelie and fails it, falls off the bike, now to avoid running the biker over, a car swerves out the way, loses control and crashes into the division or another car, people die...all because of your cheap thrill...doing stunts on a public road is a hazard to everyone.

Last edited:
Is this like when the dudes get together in a group and breakdance together in a circle?

I.e. if you practice alone, you are a lame, but if you get together with a bunch of other lames on a highway, you're all still the laughing stocks of society, but at least people will look at you.
people ride alone all the time, and you dudes aren't even reading what I write y'all are just picking little pieces here and there to make a joke 

It can be late at night with no cameras, no cars, no attention at all just pure adrenaline

Last edited:
but often times it's not in the middle of the night with no other cars.

most of the time, it's during normal commuting hours, daylight, folks are trying to get home, or are leaving to go to work/school, get from point A to point B and ya'll out here doing redundant *** wheelies.

I mean bruh, if you really want an adrenaline fix go swim the Atlantic or something. Whatever, just get off tax payer's roads.

And you refuse to answer my question....WHY NOT A TRACK? Or an empty lot, or he'll find an empty street....does it have to be a highway...did these cats need to interrupt traffic flow on the west side highway?...

Never seen them doing this **** during the work/school week and peak traffic hours. I'm not in NYC either so who knows.

At least down here it's usually in the evening and on weekends when I encounter large groups.

I will say the highway they were on was pretty damn tight for them to be doing their thing.

Some sports bike riders love being daredevils and that's why they end up in the obituary quite often :lol:

I'm starting to think these NYC sport bike groups are just a bunch of idiots. The south ain't as gridlocked as up there but I'm sure they could venture a lil out the city to get their illegal street racing on

Last edited:
And you refuse to answer my question....WHY NOT A TRACK? Or an empty lot, or he'll find an empty street....does it have to be a highway...did these cats need to interrupt traffic flow on the west side highway?...

I'll answer for him.

It removes the spectacle of it all.

It halves the adrenaline rush of doing it illegally.

Also diminishes the camaraderie of it all, driving in large packs, feeling cool with your bros.

#RuffRYDAZ WOOOF WOOF AWOOOOOO DMX AND MY DAWGZ BITE.

Never seen them doing this **** during the work/school week and peak traffic hours. I'm not in NYC either so who knows.

At least down here it's usually in the evening and on weekends when I encounter large groups.

I will say the highway they were on was pretty damn tight for them to be doing their thing.

Some sports bike riders love being daredevils and that's why they end up in the obituary quite often
laugh.gif

I'm starting to think these NYC sport bike groups are just a bunch of idiots. The south ain't as gridlocked as up there but I'm sure they could venture a lil out the city to get their illegal street racing on
we don't do it during those hours cause it would be to congested  
laugh.gif

Im thinking that last point you made is what it is because they keep talking about traffic being blocked and holding up people but that video i posted of us in houston 2 pages ago clearly show a free flowing ride

Some sports bike riders love being daredevils and that's why they end up in the obituary quite often :lol:

Not in NYC? Well there you go.

Happens all over the Tri-State to be honest.

:lol:

I'll answer for him.

It removes the spectacle of it all.

It halves the adrenaline rush of doing it illegally.

Also diminishes the camaraderie of it all, driving in large packs, feeling cool with your bros.

#RuffRYDAZ WOOOF WOOF AWOOOOOO DMX AND MY DAWGZ BITE.
I will agree with this..... besides that ******** you typed at the end

That explains it, I think I've enforced it many times, NYC riders are trash....dudes have 0 Dambs....there was another video posted in this thread of a bunch of riders I belive in the BX vandalizing and terrorizing other commuters in a small city street...dudes are straight scum

Yea I'm falling back from this since this seems to be more of a NYC problem. I mean that's a tight *** highway to be holding up so I would be pissed too...still wouldn't knock one over tho :lol:

So you guys don't live in NYC....this event happened in NYC...maybe that would give you guys some perception on why NYC commuters hate these cats.

i also hate it, i dont care to see yall pop wheelies and hurt yaself. im just trynna get to work and yall poppin wheelies up and down lennox ave smh

To put into perspective...the highway they attempted to block, is 1 of two ways out the island into the mainland/north....before the highway is a long strip which extends from canal all the way north, basically loops around the island...these dudes were probably backing up traffic all the way from the world trade...either way this area is forever congested and when you finally reach 56th as a commuter this is when traffic opens up....so imagine the frustration when these dudes now wanna completely stop traffic.

Not everyone is scared or hits the panic button in certain situations. Like I said, me personally I would have tried to talk my way out of it or just not have gotten mad about being brake checked like this banker did, it's simply not worth it.

LOL at that being a life and death situation before he ran over the bikers.

DID YOU EEM WATCH THE VIDEO?

He didn't run over the guy that brake checked him, he actually did stop, at which point he was sorroubded by at least 10 bikers which began vandalizing his car...at this point he found the only way out which was driving his truck over the biker in front of him....at which point would YOU have tried to talk your way out of it fearless one.

Yes I watched the video..several times when the incident originally occurred. None if us will truly know what happened before the actual recording began, especially since each party has their own view on the matter but if that were me I would have de-escalated the situation by talking my way out of that problem.

Since you asked, yes I have been surrounded and outnumbered and didn't get touched or swung on at all. You gotta know how to fully view all situations and make a calculated decision.

Yes I watched the video..several times when the incident originally occurred. None if us will truly know what happened before the actual recording began, especially since each party has their own view on the matter but if that were me I would have de-escalated the situation by talking my way out of that problem.

Since you asked, yes I have been surrounded and outnumbered and didn't get touched or swung on at all. You gotta know how to fully view all situations and make a calculated decision.

Being outnumbered by 50-100 dudes all which were already breaking your windows trying to hurt you....please shed some light on how you would have approached THIS situation....since you've already been through what the RR driver went through....what exactly is there to say to these guys?...what do you think Lien could have said?

I'll wait.

Of course the bikers were wrong.....HOWEVA(Stephen A) if I'm driving the absolute worse thing that can happen is I hit one of these guys and injure or kill them. People talk about winning as if it's absolute. I don't want to be responsible for a human being's paralysis. I definitely don't want to be responsible for their death...even if they're acting like jacklegs. When I've encountered bikers on the highway I usually let them do their thing or I slow down and let them go around.

Back
Top Bottom