NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

Funny part about a lot of stigmas, they're undeserving.

This sport biker culture and the stigma surrounding it, is very deserving and entirely self-inflicted.

It's not like a racial stigma or stereotype where society pretty much creates boogeymen out of certain demographics, and as a result that demographic is denied certain privileges, then as a result of aforementioned denial of privileges, people from low-income backgrounds succumb to the lure of easy illicit money. Then because a small part of a demographic actually fits into the stigma society created of them to begin with, the ENTIRE demographic is that much more stigmatized, a self-fulfilling prophecy by the haves forced on the have-nots.

(Merely an example, not trying to create a race derail or anything).

No, this stigma is entirely created by the buffoonery sports bikers.

ENTIRELY.

You dudes deserve every bit of criticism being directed at you and it's absolutely up to you dudes to change that perception of you.

It's not even like people lump you in with actual 1% biker society either. Most folks know that there is a deviation, a clear distinction. Hell most of us laugh when dudes on crotch rockets get together and pretend to act hard because the truth is you guys make NO NOISE in the criminal underground.

Looking at the FBI NGIC I see not one sport biker club listed as a threat, ON ANY LEVEL.

So it's cute how you guys get together wearing leather cuts, patched up, emulating the real thing. It really is, it's freakin' ADORABLE.

I just want to pinch your cheeks sometimes it's so cute.

But at some point in your lives, hopefully far before your 30s, it's time to grow up and start treating your motorcycles for what they are, a mode of transportation.

Last edited:
Funny part about a lot of stigmas, they're undeserving.

This sport biker culture and the stigma surrounding it, is very deserving and entirely self-inflicted.

It's not like a racial stigma or stereotype where society pretty much creates boogeymen out of certain demographics, and as a result that demographic is denied certain privileges, then as a result of aforementioned denial of privileges, people from low-income backgrounds succumb to the lure of easy illicit money. Then because a small part of a demographic actually fits into the stigma society created of them to begin with, the ENTIRE demographic is that much more stigmatized, a self-fulfilling prophecy by the haves forced on the have-nots.

(Merely an example, not trying to create a race derail or anything).

No, this stigma is entirely created by the buffoonery sports bikers.

ENTIRELY.

You dudes deserve every bit of criticism being directed at you and it's absolutely up to you dudes to change that perception of you.

It's not even like people lump you in with actual 1% biker society either. Most folks know that there is a deviation, a clear distinction. Hell most of us laugh when dudes on crotch rockets get together and pretend to act hard because the truth is you guys make NO NOISE in the criminal underground.

Looking at the FBI NGIC I see not one sport biker club listed as a threat, ON ANY LEVEL.

So it's cute how you guys get together wearing leather cuts, patched up, emulating the real thing. It really is, it's freakin' ADORABLE.

I just want to pinch your cheeks sometimes it's so cute.

But at some point in your lives, hopefully far before your 30s, it's time to grow up and start treating your motorcycles for what they are, a mode of transportation.

Its not that deep, we just like to ride and have fun not kill people and participate in criminal activities :lol:

Yet you dudes have killed (by creating accidents) and participate in criminal activities (by breaking traffic law).

And again, emulation.

Lot of sports bikers do pretend to be hard, are wearing cuts like they're the real thing but they aren't.

Why?

It's the same thing with dudes on Harleys who wear cuts but aren't part of an actual 1% club, they belong to a "family" club, emulate outlaw lifestyle without actually being outlaws.

It's corny and childish and if you're going to go to such great lengths to look like something, might as well go one step further and actually embrace that life style as a whole.

If not, stop wearing cuts, stop riding recklessly, follow the law and ride like you're shooting an ad for Geico motorcycle. Just nice & easy.

Last edited:
Its not that deep, we just like to ride and have fun not kill people and participate in criminal activities :lol:

Except the guys in that video :rofl:

And it's ironic Deuce talmbout he can talk his way out of a hostile situation like that, but can't eem handle a debate on NT properly without throwing some lame low blow :lol:

Why not go off-road biking, dirt-biking, mountain biking, even BMX biking. All of those are physically challenging, can get you in shape, gets you some fresh air, and you can get your adrenaline fix.

Sport biking is about as cool as riding with your homies on a Segway and doing tricks

Don't put them 1% on a pedestal. Them meth smoking dudes lame as hell too. They're just more protected because of how wide spread their organizations are. Also it's not easy to get into the levels that involve the real criminal ****

Except the guys in that video l

Exactly, perfect example.

This video isn't some anomaly, it happens all the time.

Sports bikers get mob deep and start acting like they're hardcore.

So, there is a pseudo-1% element at hand. Dudes are fakin' tho.

Dudes would not run up on a OMG like that. They wouldn't roll through the hood and run up on someones block like that.

NOOOO, NEVER THAT. :lol:

Last edited:
Are we knocking them because they aren't criminals?

No we're knocking them because they emulate criminal lifestyle but aren't really about that lifestyle.

They want all that cred but aren't bout actually doing time, shooting, fighting, moving work, dying etc etc etc.

They might fool a bitty or two, or a family in a Range Rover, but that's about it.

Don't put them 1% on a pedestal. Them meth smoking dudes lame as hell too. They're just more protected because of how wide spread their organizations are. Also it's not easy to get into the levels that involve the real criminal ****

I'm not glorifying 1% lifestyle but the fact is, those dudes are legitimate killers.

They are truly not to be trifled with.

The fact that it's not easy to infiltrate their ranks just shows the deviation between what these dudes are trying to emulate, and what those guys live.

Yes I watched the video..several times when the incident originally occurred. None if us will truly know what happened before the actual recording began, especially since each party has their own view on the matter but if that were me I would have de-escalated the situation by talking my way out of that problem.

Since you asked, yes I have been surrounded and outnumbered and didn't get touched or swung on at all. You gotta know how to fully view all situations and make a calculated decision.

Being outnumbered by 50-100 dudes all which were already breaking your windows trying to hurt you....please shed some light on how you would have approached THIS situation....since you've already been through what the RR driver went through....what exactly is there to say to these guys?...what do you think Lien could have said?

I'll wait.

For starters if I see a group of bikers doing there thing and I'm in my car driving I would slow down and just let them have their fun because if they are that deep and it's just me I'm clearly outnumbered.

Also I'm a biker myself and have rode with groups that have literally shut down the beltway. Not that I myself was one of the main ring leaders of blocking off cars but when you ride with such a big group, by default you get held accountable for what others in your group do. I just got finished riding with a big group tonight as a matter of fact on 495. Cars and other vehicles don't usually win in situations like that so just let it be. Even cops don't win against bikers that do their thing on the highway so if cops can't win that should tell some of you regular citizens to just take it in stride. The bikers will be out of your way eventually.

No we're knocking them because they emulate criminal lifestyle but aren't really about that lifestyle.

They want all that cred but aren't bout actually doing time, shooting, fighting, moving work, dying etc etc etc.

They might fool a bitty or two, or a family in a Range Rover, but that's about it.

I just see them as adrenaline junkies. That's all. I think some of them are nuts for the tricks, but hey, live and let live.

You're a fool to think there isn't "real" dudes moving in some of these sports bike clubs.

:lol:

Them 1% be going after each other. Ain't nobody fearing them dudes

I'm not glorifying 1% lifestyle but the fact is, those dudes are legitimate killers.

They are truly not to be trifled with.

The fact that it's not easy to infiltrate their ranks just shows the deviation between what these dudes are trying to emulate, and what those guys live.

No doubt

But these dudes shouldn't be a concern for anybody but other bike clubs that's doing illegal ****

Also avoid a prospect hells angel at all cost

Last edited:

Except the guys in that video :rofl:

And it's ironic Deuce talmbout he can talk his way out of a hostile situation like that, but can't eem handle a debate on NT properly without throwing some lame low blow :lol:

Still bent out of shape over my comment I see :D. One more time, you attempted to make a personal attack in the form of an assumption and I just answered back in the same manner. I can tell you're still hurt about it because you keep crying about it. Had you not responded the way you did i wouldn't responded the way I did. The Old Testament champ, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Any hurt feelings should be over and dealt with on your end. It wouldn't surprise me if you hit the report button on me for that one....wouldn't surprise me at all :nerd:.

I just see them as adrenaline junkies. That's all. I think some of them are nuts for the tricks, but hey, live and let live.

Live and let live huh?

Yeah nah homie.

Not around me please.

Last thing I need is to be driving around with my kids in the back and for some biker to wreck in front of me putting my family in harms way.

I'm good on that boss.

I'm all for people living life on their terms but not when it inflicts pain upon others.

I have my vices but I don't force them upon others.

When your hobby or vice creates liability for others it's a selfish indulgence and I cannot condone that.

For starters if I see a group of bikers doing there thing and I'm in my car driving I would slow down and just let them have their fun because if they are that deep and it's just me I'm clearly outnumbered.

Also I'm a biker myself and have rode with groups that have literally shut down the beltway. Not that I myself was one of the main ring leaders of blocking off cars but when you ride with such a big group, by default you get held accountable for what others in your group do. I just got finished riding with a big group tonight as a matter of fact on 495. Cars and other vehicles don't usually win in situations like that so just let it be. Even cops don't win against bikers that do their thing on the highway so if cops can't win that should tell some of you regular citizens to just take it in stride. The bikers will be out of your way eventually.

And you simply don't see how flawed and foul this is?...you guys have absolutely no regards to what others may have in their agenda or where they need to go...is it really THAT hard to understand?

Wtf are you talking about, most stunt riders just ride and have a good time so where the hell are you getting this mafioso type **** from? I hope you're not black either because what you're doing now Is what white people do to us, they take an example of a few bad and make them out to represent the whole community

Here's a stunt ride from a few weeks ago, just wheelies and a good time not that fake gang banger **** you talking about

That's all it is bro, these dudes up in here talking about criminals, patches and 1%ers and ****. Nobody gives a **** about them :lol:

Last edited:
You're a fool to think there isn't "real" dudes moving in some of these sports bike clubs.

Them 1% be going after each other. Ain't nobody fearing them dudes

a wolf that needs the validation of sheep is simply the king of sheep.

in other words, if there were truly any actual real dudes in those clubs, and they stuck around after witnessing such BS buffoonery, they're not real enough to be running with a similar element.

IDK, call me crazy but real dudes tend to avoid unnecessary legal repercussions.

Because they're too busy doing real dirt.

Now there may be a couple legitimately solid dudes running around with these bozos, that may be good in a scrap, but that doesn't make them "real".

You're either about that life or your not. Actual "real" outlaws are financially motivated nowadays, they're heavy in the drug trafficking & extortion business. "Real" dudes aren't outchea playing daredevil.

Last edited:
Still bent out of shape over my comment I see :D. One more time, you attempted to make a personal attack in the form of an assumption and I just answered back in the same manner. I can tell you're still hurt about it because you keep crying about it. Had you not responded the way you did i wouldn't responded the way I did. The Old Testament champ, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Any hurt feelings should be over and dealt with on your end. It wouldn't surprise me if you hit the report button on me for that one....wouldn't surprise me at all :nerd:.

I didn't report you, you'd be banned from this thread by now :lol: is more fun having you here with your idiotic responses....I'm not hurt at all bruh...but I'm not gonna let you live that dumb statement down....you a clown for even bringing that up, I didn't make any assumption, I asked you if you've been in Liens shoes before sorrounded by 50-100 bikers....which I find hard to believe but you said you have and I can't really negate that...you came out of left field with that cheap blow, thats not an eye for an eye fam :lol: you will forvever be the biggest lame on NT for that tho...straight female arguing tactics and you expect me to believe you can deescalate a situation like what Lien was in?...an eye for an eye is you motto huh...but liens wife was wrong for retaliating on them with a plum after they slapped their car....

dat IRON KNEE.

Wtf are you talking about, most stunt riders just ride and have a good time so where the hell are you getting this mafioso type **** from? I hope you're not black either because what you're doing now Is what white people do to us, they take an example of a few bad and make them out to represent the whole community

Here's a stunt ride from a few weeks ago, just wheelies and a good time not that fake gang banger **** you talking about

:lol: Okay guy.

Just because your group of guys aren't pretending to be hard doesn't mean that there aren't a bunch of clubs around the tri-state running around rocking cuts pretending they're real.

Back
Top Bottom