• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i just need this in black with the black & white logo

even better would be an all black logo on black

thumb.aspx

Probably never. It might not be making as much money as they would like but they're gonna hold out so it starts to make a profit.

Last edited:
They're constantly restocking those citibikes. I remember last month I saw like 5 or 6 ppl riding the bikes across the bridge in to BK like they were keeping them. They're not going away. They do take up space though (like half a block). I wish they were positioned in those sitting areas Dolan created (since that just takes away parking spots and roads).

:lol: @ Dolan. Hope he keeps it up. I don't even want to know the logic behind making the dancers stop dancing (not that I ever cared about them dancing other than seeing their bodies).

i've never comprehended the reasoning against the citibike program

it's more a good thing than bad thing. i mean it was mostly done as a way to catch up with other major cities throughout the world that offer similar programs. it benefits tourism, less reliance on public transportation and can be more fun to ride across town instead of walking or taking the subway/taxi

the takes up parking spaces argument is even weirder. most of these bike racks are in locations where parking is either highly prohibited or incredibly difficult to get (at least in manhattan proper)

one thing i am against is how heavy the bikes are. not the swiftest ride around town

i hope we win this evening or at least play hard. don't want to be complaining about what areas we're coming up short in. dudes just need to all do their jobs

jr will be back in time for the spurs game on sunday so at least we got that

:lol: @ Dolan. Hope he keeps it up. I don't even want to know the logic behind making the dancers stop dancing (not that I ever cared about them dancing other than seeing their bodies).

let's be real though knicks city dancers aren't even that good. lots of good looking women in that pack, but as a group they ain't receiving any awards from the judges

dolan is a troll extraordinaire

laugh.gif
@ Dolan. Hope he keeps it up. I don't even want to know the logic behind making the dancers stop dancing (not that I ever cared about them dancing other than seeing their bodies).
let's be real though knicks city dancers aren't even that good. lots of good looking women in that pack, but as a group they ain't receiving any awards from the judges

dolan is a troll extraordinaire
Not good is being kind. They're trash.

i've never comprehended the reasoning against the citibike program

it's more a good thing than bad thing. i mean it was mostly done as a way to catch up with other major cities throughout the world that offer similar programs. it benefits tourism, less reliance on public transportation and can be more fun to ride across town instead of walking or taking the subway/taxi

the takes up parking spaces argument is even weirder. most of these bike racks are in locations where parking is either highly prohibited or incredibly difficult to get (at least in manhattan proper)

one thing i am against is how heavy the bikes are. not the swiftest ride around town

i hope we win this evening or at least play hard. don't want to be complaining about what areas we're coming up short in. dudes just need to all do their jobs

jr will be back in time for the spurs game on sunday so at least we got that
Citibike is dope man, I have no sympathy for people who complain about parking space (you live in NYC) or that it's "de-beautifying" their neighborhoods.

Back
Top Bottom