• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 1h

Steve Mills' appointment means more power for Allan Houston, the Knicks future President & GM. That's a lay-up

Why dont they just make him the GM already? I dont understand why he has to be an apprentice to everyone who walks into the door. I feel like Allan has to go through Dolan's Illuminati-SkullnBones initiation.

yeah man, how long are you gonna be ok with being an "apprentice" before you also decide to get up and go elsewhere?

I really don't get it with Dolan. I remember when Lin went behind the Knicks back and got that bigger offer sheet and Dolan didn't match, everyone said its because he's really about loyalty. It really seems like he just has his guys that he rides with, and he's just waiting for the most not crappy moment possible to bring Isaiah back.

I don't care that much about losing or re-assigning Grunwald. He did a solid job but he had as much money as possible to work with and Donnie laid the foundation for him. Also had no fear of taking risks since he knew had to go all in to secure his own job (and even then it didn't matter.) Good job in a short window, long-term...will not have left much behind.

The part I really, really don't like is you hire one of the higher-ups that was around from 2003-2008 - the worst time frame in the history of this franchise. I want nothing to do with anyone who associated with the franchise in that era. :smh:

Last edited:
I can't leave this thread long for ****.

What is going on?

I would...he said the other year Kobe was better than Bron cause Kobe had rings :stoneface:

Plus his contract was the start of our long downfall, NO THANKS!
None of that has anything to do with his ability as a GM though, especially the part where a dumb GM offered him hundreds of millions of dollars.

Last edited:
Shomhires a GM a month before the season?

This prick needs to bring back isiah already. So there is a mass exodus and he sells the team.

We can't have any stability. Why would someone who's good at their job come to the Knicks?

Last edited:
@AngryKnickBlog: GUYS REMEMBER as we are talking about coaches figuring out lineups, Woodson will have no idea how to do it, but first timer Jason Kidd will.

Thought this was funny lmfao

I never seen you posted :lol: get da hell outta here
You gonna learn today! Lol. I posted a few times in the other thread but I'm legit. Been a fan since Barnyard King was chucking from Brooklyn! Ahaha I'm trying to get Chase at the Garden to add the HOF to his plaque of stats...real talk.

Back
Top Bottom