Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@AngryKnickBlog: GUYS it's early who cares if the Nets are 2-3. THE KNICKS THOUGH season is probably over, sitting at 2-3 right now.

:lol: :lol:

good game by the knicks... i dont think its too much to ask for some defense, ball movement and effort which the knicks did tonight...and jr will finally be back on sunday :pimp:

Didn't see the game, I'll catch the replay later. Good that we won. Still don't like Bargnani.

I'll give Melo credit, showing some leadership and calling a player's meeting to try and straighten ish out. Nip it in the bud now instead of just letting things go.

bargs, thank you for hustling tonight on both ends of the court.
this is a glimpse of what could be, what might be, what should be.

bargs has actully been decent this season... if anything he just hasnt shot enough but with chandler out i see him being a pick n pop type player like pau but more efficient

bargs has actully been decent this season... if anything he just hasnt shot enough but with chandler out i see him being a pick n pop type player like pau but more efficient
quite optimistic there 
laugh.gif
 . he'll get his if he gets the touch but hes not going to be more efficient than pau...........i watched enough raptors games so i know what bargs capable of

im rooting for him and hope you guys (knicks) do well. 

Here's the part I hate, we won a game we should've, everybody looked decent, now I'm listening to the radio and their already talking "does New York need Chandler?", really, like Bargs will play like this every single game.

.500 record during this next stretch of games will be ideal, it's very tough as of Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom