Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Good Game yall. Wish the season was going better since Melo's still my favorite player.

Last edited:
i wanna scream but my kids are sleeping ...

i'ma just go punch the wall in the shower and laugh :lol:

Melo with his 11 inch vertical. How you get blocked by a dude 4 inches shorter than you on a fadeaway.

Embarrassing.

Dude had him 1 on 1, take it to the rim and use your strength.

How do you even take the fadeaway in that situation? I'm not even going to hate on the ISO since he had the mismatch. But that was an awful shot. Go to the damn hoop , you have a spin movie.

walk up the court like you have all the time in the world being down by 2

and then you go for a wack iso play

ridiculous

Love this franchise, but this team is very hard to watch.

Might skip a couple of games this week, it'll b better off for my health.

Peace.

Last edited:
bdr1cp.jpg

The Jets have a better record than the Knicks lol.

The Mets had a better record after 15 games. Lol

Oh lord, someone just shoot Dolan.

that last shot was not a foul, but at this point why even compare different games/different calls/different refs ?

Awful shot selection by Melo in that spot, and even more embarrassing he was blocked.

Hardaway Jr did not see the court the last 7 minutes of the games, why be loyal at this point to JR.

i cant take this anymore... why am i such a loyal fan? uh i think ill play 2k and make the knicks look good :lol: and to make matters worse i was trying to get a starks jersey from mitchell and ness in philly for black friday and i was hyped to get it but they werent taking phone orders and by the time they were taking it they sold out :smh:

Back
Top Bottom