• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

roll.gif

"Fellas we down 29 but I got hope, pass it to melo. Melo shoot that ****."

roll.gif

^ that was it??? They making it sound like they almost fought or something. I have no issue with that.

Every time I come in to S&T now I'm hoping to see something that'd force proph to update the title like "Huge trade, they all gone", "Woodson fired, GOD hired", "Dolan dies in Garden"

Hasn't happened yet but I at least got that hope.
QQQQFFFMMMMFFFFTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

I watch these young players and other teams winning and think when will the Knicks become consistently good like when I grew up watching them? :smh:

Yeah I'm still missing his point actually unless that whole post was sarcasm. Can't always tell with @CoupeIt88 with some of the stuff he says :lol:

If it was simply DEN made out better from the Melo deal well ppl were saying that immediately after it was done.
If we lose to the Nets I'm gonna give up on the rest of the season cuz apparently the Knicks already did.

I do hope he gets the axe by then though. Aint no excusing that.
He actually wasn't being sarcastic that time. His point is the if the Knicks don't turn things around the Nuggets could make the playoffs in the West and on top of that use the Knicks potentially high draft pick since the nuggets have the rights to the pick to draft Wiggins, Jabari, or Randle which could be a franchise changing player to help them get a ring in the near future while the Knicks may have to start over once again.
So basically in a nutshell another example of Dolans inability to properly run the organization by throwing away the future for right now. But at the time no one saw melos tenure in new york panning out like it has with Amare's injuries :smh:
Oh then what I originally said aint really change. I don't see any of that actually happening in reality. That's that typical Knick fan worst case scenario worrying about the other team we indirectly made better while we still suck. I mean really within 3 years with one of those 3 projected top draft picks? Stop that.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Amar'e wipe ya knees they bleedin'"

I needed that laugh

Last edited:
shump has been playing trash all year on offense and defense but he gets a pass though... i think he should get benched for thjr

shump has been playing trash all year on offense and defense but he gets a pass though... i think he should get benched for thjr
Dude isn't himself physically yet. This is what happens when you have surgery in August on the low.

I'm tired of the switching. It's sad and disgusting.
I'm tired of fatcessa just saying things to fill air time. I'd like to hear Woody say Prigs isn't playing because he's hesitating to shoot. ******g stupid if that's a fact.
I'm tired of Woodson not knowing after 10 years as a head coach that an offense has to have guys setting screens and moving without the ball in order to win a championship.
I'm tired of JR Smith popping Molly at la marina without ninjahood.

Last edited:
Van Gundy would be crazy to come back to this nonsense. Unless he's truly willing to deal with Dolan and try and is convinced he can get this squad turned around.

Or I'll go with option B and it's just another BS rumor.

At this point the Knicks should try and play a zone or box and 1 or 2. LOL what if coaches could get traded? HAHAAA! Something gotta give yo!

doc got traded to the clips so it can happen... but nobody wants woodson though
laugh.gif
Completely forgot about that and it basically JUST happened! LOL These losses got me all effed up, not dreaming about Dolan getting murked effed up, but effed up none the less. 
grin.gif

Ok if JVG does comeback give him a little power dont make the same mistake u did with riley and didnt want to give him power so he moved over to miami.

Let JVG step up with decisions, they guy has been broadcasting and on the low probably scoping talent. Everybody sees the games, but he is there for shoot around and could probably serve a solid group of role players around 1 or 2 superstars.

JVG would also mean return of Ewing which i think is great for NYK basketball. Bringing a knicks legend could not only help the team on the court but also in the lockr room. Thats what Melo said right he misses J kidd, rasheed and kurt thomas from last year in the locker room.

Knicks need to step up bc something has to be done, this is a bs product you are putting on the court and sooner rather then later people will start realizing and stop coming.

On a side note knicks please interview other candidates if JVG is not interested. There are great asst coaches out there like Nate McMillan. But also I like the coaches that are out there right now. Guys like Avery Johnson (I think he got a bad rep in BK though), Byron Scott (great with PG position CP3/Kyrie), Jerry Sloan old school coach who dont take no BS, or George Karl he gets the job done sonics, bucks, nuggets.

I can see Herb becoming the knicks interim coach for the 151 time lol.

JVG= Instant credibility and hope.
Tough to imagine a coach of his caliber and reputation working with Dolan,
but if any big name were to give it a shot here.
I have faith that JVG would bring that no-nonsense approach and REAL accountability back to NY!
JVG gets us to playoffs this year and pries the lotto balls from Denver's grubby hands!
:smokin

Back
Top Bottom